Another Timmy D pickup this am
201029531.jpg

201029514.jpg

201029491.jpg

"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia​

those TD's are sick
Red Auerbach​
Light that cigar one more time Red​
1957 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1968 1969 1974 1976 1981 1984 1986​

I am new to the PE thing....this is all I have -- thanks to s50h for my lone pair....Jordan Big Fund Q-Rich's

2wrdzrc.jpg

452g18i.jpg
FLINTGREY - kicks for sale (e-mail me)
[email protected]
[URL="http://www.myspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
You are wrong, and even more wrong for never getting back to me about the UNDFTD's

People have job's cant be baby-sitting niketalk and aim all day and Chris Q-rich did wear those with the knicks and maybe for a short time with the suns playa!

Quote:
Chris Q-rich did wear those with the knicks and maybe for a short time with the suns playa!
:rofl:
roll.gif
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

Size 16 and in the Aididas 15 to 16. Unfortunately he's not my size. Peace and may your sneakers not crease.
Quote:
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

^ I actually Like the JB 9.5's.... don't like those Kobes but the ones with the Purple uppers are sic.....
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

Cant wait for the Players to start wearing some V, XXI PE and XXII PE's. All these 9.5's are just unsatisfing IMO.

Thats wussup
Joerdan23~King of TN
TEAM TN
Doing our thing in the worst state for collecting since 2002!!!​

This Post really is Dead , again, Lets stop holding out on the real heat. Dont make me name names.

I have been sitiing on these for a lil bit was gunna save them but for what?
exactly
soo...here ya go.
A special peice to me, my first MJ PE.
Some cool thing about this shoe. I think you will see but Notice on the size tag when these were made, under the bar code to the right. These are not OG's.
Sorry for so many pics, but i love them.
Thats wussup
Joerdan23~King of TN
TEAM TN
Doing our thing in the worst state for collecting since 2002!!!​

Back
Top Bottom