POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

I knew you had the heat man but never seen any pics, just heard so. Im glad you shared. Your IX`s are amazing !! 3 pairs of jayhawks? :wow:
eek.gif

I thought i was doing things with my 1 pair. Apparently not.
What sizes are yours if you dont mind me asking?
"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

Spursniperseven. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply Amazing !!

Email- [email protected]
AIM - Airjordanfreak23

Ahliang119 AKA Eric #23

nice spurs, i notices you had a pair of smaller jayhawk 13s..what size are those? 9-10? for sale?!?!?! haha

you made me realize the next shoe i really need to get...

BIBBY IX LOWS...

so if anyone has a extra pair...i need it!!! hit me up =)
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

Quote:
BIBBY IX LOWS...
wow, i still can't believe why that one guy didn't sell those to me. i was pretty pissed but hey, everybody's got their reasons. i'm sure someone in here sniped them from me.

EST. 2005

spursniperseven wow i knew u had heat but not THAT kinda heat. i been seein' some of the things u've won on ebay, but you just took over this post...nice stuff man reeeaaall nice

nice collection im not going to drool over it like the hype beast on this post but im lovin the da ix's and dmile blk ix's big-ups!

Props to Spursniperseven for sharing a few pics with NT, amazing stuff without question! John not only has a collection that is unbelievable, he is also an all-around class act......

Sincerely,

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Hello:

Great pics everyone! Thanks for posting, love looking at pictures. Great collection Spursniperseven and Jay and Brian and everyone else who is posting.

Regards:

Alex.
<B>Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick.</B><br>
<a href=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/niketalkroc.html><b>Niketalk Rules of Conduct</b></a><br>
<b>Email: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</b></a><br>
<b>Website: <a href=http://www.retrokid.com>RETROKID!</a> / <a href=http://www.solecollector.com>SoleCollector</a></b><br>
<B>W.T.B.B. Indeed.</b>

I never seen those blk & orange d miles. Nice stuff spurs. With a backyard like that the house must be amazing.
eek.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

John...... :wow:
eek.gif
AWESOME pics! thank you for sharing some of your gems.....can never get enough of looking at the IX's! I need those blk patent DA IX's BADLY....also great to see a true shoe collector show some shoes that are not for sale!!!
TheShoeGame

12-13...mostly 12 but im pretty sure ive seen a few 13(?)...

edit - s50 do u have game pics of him wearin that color i've never seen those before.

he has worn them 2 times i believe as the kings usually wear black shoes with the alternate jerseys. those games he wore all black 20 3/4 with gold soles which are nice but i think it does not have the gold toe piece, from the pics ive seen.

sonofair23 wrote:

Quote:
Nice stuff Spursniperseven. With a backyard like that the house must be amazing.

For real!

As I looked at the pics, I didn't pay too much attention to the kicks - I was like...now that's what I call "living" right there. :D
happy.gif

i've posted these a few times...only seen one other pair, one of you serious PE collectors had a beat to death pair at once i think....so i figured i should post. Signed OG IX PE's for Kendall Gill with the Sonics. I'd like to think they're one of the first Jordan PE that weren't made for MJ

could be for sale if i get the right offers...

to the guy selling those Gills, I wouldnt be surprised that once you wrote that & hit the send button they were gone.
nerd.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom