nerd.gif

What size are the Kendal PE's? :D
happy.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

Quote:
one of you serious PE collectors had a beat to death pair at once i think....so i figured i should post.

That would be me, and I'll ask again if you are selling them? :frown:
frown.gif

I would LOVE to own those things in a non-crap condition. :lol:
laugh.gif

And I can't believe my eyes. Spursniperseven posting up some nice stuff. Can't believe there is ANOTHER pair of Blk/Chrome DA 9 Lows out there. Insane stuff man. Would love to see more pictures as I KNOW that's not even the tip of the iceberg.

babydill.
[/b]​

Hey guys...gotta lot of interest in my Gills. They're size 13.5 and they are for sale. Might even consider a trade for a few other PE's. I'm not gonna name a price so send me your offers....I'd like to think these are the only ones out there so it will take a good offer. Anyone else know of another DS pair?

CBB

Im curious, Did you buy those off ebay a few years back( like 2 or 3)?

I remember bidding too low on the pair and losing.

I got gayed like that on a pair of Hubert Davis X's like a year n a half ago for filthy dirty cheap,they ended for like $150.

No I've had these forever...got them at a basketball tournament auction on Bainbridge Island for like $125. I didn't know what I was getting at the time, I was just stoked to get a signed pair of jordans for about retail price of the shoes.

nice shoes everyone..

and ledafuture36, you have such a holier-than-thou attitude it's sickening. post a damn pic already if you're so cool and better than everyone else.

nice shoes, everyone that posted.. from the AND1s to the AJs, they're all dope.. more appreciation and less haterade would make NT a wayyy better place.

-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

^^
ledafuture36, you have such a holier-than-thou attitude it's sickening.

I dont know I thiink he is pretty on point with this comment \/

With the prices that he pays for his pe's he would be losing money if he tried to sell any of his stuff

after all
13+ for Rock
13+ for the 3/4ths

You people have some disgustin heat.

i won't even TRY ta play with you all, i'll just stick ta my AND1's that compared ta what you guys get i consider CHEAP.

Quote:
ledafuture36, you have such a holier-than-thou attitude it's sickening. post a damn pic already if you're so cool

That guy may sound like he is being a arrogant @#%$ but everything he has said has been right on.

Most big time pe collectors feel the same way but will not come out and voice how they feel. My opinion is that yes most of these newbs to the pe game are really killing it (like it has not been dead for a while now) and going at it the wrong way. Now people are so damn aggressive about trying to get new stuff. Collecting pe's is so cutthroat now I had to just take a back seat and watch all these people stab each other in the back and fight over who has the rarest LeBron and who can spend the most to get it.

I remember when I could count the pe guys on two hands now everywhere I look some kid is dropping $1000 on a pair of LeBrons that he does not even like but there are only 24 pairs in the world (or so he was told :\
ohwell.gif
) so he had to have em to floss to NT or $C. Thank god I get my Bron stuff for free so I do not have to sell 8 pairs of shoes just to buy one Bron pe!

As far as buying pe's I'm pretty much done with the exception being my Damon Stoudamire stuff (all but the af1's that you newbs jacked the price up on so high I refuse to pay it :smh:
nono.gif
).

I will be back when the new fad comes around.

Before I bow out of this post I have to post one more pick up. This is what collecting pe's should be about. Zach Randolph Air Force Operate. The blazers are my team and I love the operate. Most people would not give two @#%$ about this shoe but to me it's better then anything Brian or anybody else posted.
138818416.jpg

Hello:

Yeah...PEs have gone the way of SBs lately...and SBs went the way of quickstrikes back in the day. Seems like everything is quickstrike this and quickstrike that now...or PE this or PE that. Or...still SB this and SB that. What happened to getting shoes you liked? I haven't bought a new shoe in awhile...nothing really appeals to me lately.

I'm back on GR stuff actually, went to my local Foot Locker yesterday and got some Air Max Uptempos...lots of cool colors of those out lately. Also vintage. Vintage is slowly creeping back as well...there's been some outrageous prices on ebay lately for Bo and Agassi and Penny stuff...

And lastly...for digital.... :D
happy.gif

Blazers suck. Sorry, had to say THAT. Hehe. And sorry bro, not meaning to dodge your email, been HELLA busy this month. I'll dig the Telfair stuff out of storage and take a few pics later on.

Regards:

Alex.
<B>Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick.</B><br>
<a href=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/niketalkroc.html><b>Niketalk Rules of Conduct</b></a><br>
<b>Email: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</b></a><br>
<b>Website: <a href=http://www.retrokid.com>RETROKID!</a> / <a href=http://www.solecollector.com>SoleCollector</a></b><br>
<B>W.T.B.B. Indeed.</b>

Anyone have any cool stories about getting a PE directly from a player after a game or something? Those are always the best.

I'm not gonna name names...but I asked a certain competitor in Seattle how he got one of his shoes signed, whether in person or whatever.

"Oh, I bought them from Air23isbackagain."
"Cool."

It was always tight to get stuff signed in person or have a story to go along with a shoe rather than just make a few paypal clicks and call it a day on a shoe that holds no personal meaning.

DJ -- Lovin the Operates, but I like the black/red ones you have more.

^i think i know who youre talking about

same dude that sold all his stuff after the show?
I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...

email: [email protected] AIM: trixcoloredkix
RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

Quote:
Thank god I get my Bron stuff for free so I do not have to sell 8 pairs of shoes just to buy one Bron pe!

Quote:
rarest LeBron and who can spend the most to get it.

^ Well, we applaud you Digi because you get your stuff free.. :\
ohwell.gif
but that doesn't ring true for ALOT of heads who xhad to spend whether or not they sold their soul :smh:
nono.gif
or had a hook-up. :smokin
smokin.gif
Although I agree with the statement of not getting PE's for the sake of having a pair is suspect :smh:
nono.gif
.. too each his own. :wink:
wink.gif
. You like the Trailblazers or "Mighty Mouse" and grab their stuff -cool-I am from Cleveland, like the CAVS and grab LBJ stuff ( which isthe only PE's I grab) and keep it moving.. But for some of the PE Elite to start to look down on folks IMO is |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
I am sure there is some back biting and it was not what it used to be but I am sure 80's colectors say the same thing about the retro craze: "I remember when I used to be the only cat who had"... the fact is like the rest of society something that gets airplay and a following becomes the next thing. Yesterday OG Jordans, then Team Jordan PE's now Lebrons, Kobes, ect......
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

Gorgeous cleats!! Fei, but I agree PE are so overpriced, I mean they go for more than Vintage OG Jays and some I do like but most are just GR colors witha name sewn on. Ill pass till they cool off

That's the pics from the eBay auction from ... 3-4 years ago.

Just wanted to clarify. It was a single shoe (right side) and it only sold for like, $500.

Feixie: Do you know who owns those now?

babydill.
[/b]​

baby dill yeah i know who own those my friend ill try to take pictures
of them hes not a niketalk member

Back
Top Bottom