Quote:
float

>:
mad.gif

Quote:
whytewunder055- eBay flipper of the year

:lol:
laugh.gif

I dont know if I should feel proud or disappointed.

Buy My Playstation 2 SLIM & MY Authentic Jerseys!
Authentic Marbury T-Wolves Size 48 Starter --- Authentic Jordan Pinstripe Bulls Size 48 Champion CLICK HERE!!![/b]

The worst or best depending on who you are... was those damn Torry Holt BB4s.

Bought them for like $56 then sold them for like 350+ or something crazy like that.... Killing me man.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Quote:
was those damn Torry Holt BB4s

I almost creamed on myself when I seen that buy it now.

I think it came out to $75 after I over nighted the money order (he didnt take paypal) because I knew there would be people throwing numbers at him and telling him he got beat over the head.

Big Thanks to the Tisch family for that auction also :lol:
laugh.gif

I see it this way, if I didnt get them, someone else would have prob done the same thing.

If I collected all types of PE's it would be a different story, I actually woulda kept the few other pairs I had but the only ones I try collecting are Jwills. ( I do regret gettin rid of the penny flightposites till this day tho)

Ofcourse I look out for steals both online & stores. If I can make my $30 turn to $150 by just clicking a mouse and taking a few pics ... ofcourse Im gonna do it.

Honestly alot of the stuff I flip again, I make my profit but I still try not to beat anyone over the head.

Last year I bought 15 pairs of retro 2's (all size 14) from the outlets for $20 each.

I prob coulda charged atleast $100 + shipping each pair, instead I charged $65 shipped. I mean I was happy and so were they.

:\
ohwell.gif
I guess I just dont want to seem like some douchebag reseller cause Im far from that.

Buy My Playstation 2 SLIM & MY Authentic Jerseys!
Authentic Marbury T-Wolves Size 48 Starter --- Authentic Jordan Pinstripe Bulls Size 48 Champion CLICK HERE!!![/b]

Whyte- im not trying to hate, just giving you crap. I mean do your thing, it just kills me that alot of the crap you bang on eBay is my size!
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

is kinda funny, dont hate, but i noticed most the poeple posting in here have over 1,000 posts. just an observation

oh and by the way nice stuff :wow:
eek.gif

Kenneth....Stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school

Bibby's are hot.

Nothing worng with what whytewunder is doing and that guy Alan is a huge time flaker won a auction of mine and never paid.
[/b]
[/b]​

for some reason, i saw those Rip City XXIs in the LA Times a couple weeks ago, in an article about the summer hoops scene in LA, some cat was wearing them (yes, :wow:
eek.gif
to actually ball in :lol:
laugh.gif
) in the picture on the front page of the sports section.

Quote:
that guy Alan is a huge time flaker

coulda been worse, kaz, in seattle, apparently dude had some ray allen XX on his table that he got from somebody on credit, and he never did pay him the agreed upon $1500 or whatever it was.. i hope for the true owner's sake that alan actually returned them.

Back
Top Bottom