POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

you would think alan being as wealthy as he is, could easily drop that 1.5gs on those rays, but not sure what exactly he was doing...i know the owner got em back though. so all goood.

as for pes, i'll post a few i have..trying to get out of the whole "PE" scene. glad i never paid these insane prices.

but if you are looking to pay and ready to drop that cash. i got a few just hit me up =]
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

Shoeguru PM what you got.
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

sonofair23...cant seem to find your PM button..your @#%$ is complicated. =]

but basically you might of seen sum of my stuff on my table at vegas. the one with bibbys 13s, DA XX3/4, lebron ii low white.pink, few others and sum other stuff not on the table. just let me know.

i guess its time to let go most of my PEs, and start focusing on bigger things =]

Vegas221.jpg

^^^
Real Nice shoe

Coming Soon ...

24b6zgi.jpg

Buy My Playstation 2 SLIM & MY Authentic Jerseys!
Authentic Marbury T-Wolves Size 48 Starter --- Authentic Jordan Pinstripe Bulls Size 48 Champion CLICK HERE!!![/b]

I only have one PE, and it was given to me at a charitable event. So I was wondering, how much is a fair price on a pair of Manu Ginobili Nike Air Max Baller Mid. The one's he wore during the 04-05 season that read "Manu" on the side.

I know he's not a fan favorite on Niketalk, but on a serious note to all you collectors what is a fair price? If the shoes are game worn does it depreciate them? By the way these are game worn and the insoles have been taken out as well. Thanks.

theres FSR of those duke hurraches floating around in about 5 outlets around the nation. =]

Quote:
Duke "Cameron Indoor" Huarache 06 PE's

You mean Huarache 64?? :wink:
wink.gif
I ordered a pair last week. Gotta rep my favorite team!( Even if J.J. and Sheldon are gone) :\
ohwell.gif
|I
tired.gif

FreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​

So let me get this straight... you like Duke and Pujols?

Oh man... haha
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Back
Top Bottom