POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

:D
happy.gif
2949_1.JPG
UCLAlumni Class of 2003 [email protected]

^WOW...seriously...WOW! that's the 1st time i've seen that pair....anything different from reg. concords?
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella [email protected]DaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '08
Team Jab, Jab, ->, Short, Fierce

yo HK Feet 27 , to answer your question, i think those are ucla pe's b/c i know they have a sponsorship by adidas, and obviously by the colors..but im just guessing so dont take my word for it...and those are just crazy...love those kobe p.e. 11s...straight fire my man

kobe concords look dope. imagine if they had an 8 in the back
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Hanacheezy

That would be awesome and I would stop buying shoes at that point. That would just do it for me!
"We speak in different voices" - Saosin

those bibby PE's are insane! he's my size too lol

Team Washington Wizards​

2007-2008
- Agent Zero - Tough Juice - the "CAP" -​

Acts - Nice UCLA Crazy8s. Last year OJ Mayo came into my store wearing them. I was like, where did you get them and he was like a friend gave them to him when he went out there. Then he and Bill Walker proceeded to spend a nice amount of money, well their "Friend" (Booster) paid for the stuff.

HK Feet 27 - thanks, I don't know who wore them.

cincybcats22 - thanks, I wish I could wear mine but they're too big. I was suppose to get a pair in size 10 from an Adidas rep a while back but it didn't work out.
-Acts65

UCLAlumni Class of 2003 [email protected]

Seeing all Bron's PE's Nike has released has me imaganing how much crazier/how many more releases there would have been if the shoe game would have been this advanced in MJ's run...I guess his retro's is the closest we'll see to the potential result...

BMP'S START AT .01

Turbo Mopar

Cot damn your pair is FRESH! How's your pair holding up? The pair I have is cracking on the inside.
"We speak in different voices" - Saosin

Thanks HK Feet 27.

They're still extra fresh, no cracks but the top of the midsoles have yellowed just a little bit where the mesh meets. That's the glue but it's expected for a dinosaur of a shoe. Looks like Joerdan23 is going to be your new buddy :lol:
laugh.gif
Get'em Joe!
email [email protected]

Somethin I was REAL hyped about...dual-auto'd JR Rider '94 Dunk Contest Cons...

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

LOL :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Joe wastes no time! :wow:
eek.gif
BillyHoyle, great to see Rider's kicks. Definately a great moment in NBA history. Went nut's when I saw that dunk.
(a.ka. Turbo Uno)

Back
Top Bottom