Post Your Skincare Regimen

I used to do: facial cleanser first, then benzoyl peroxide, and then moisturizer 2 times a day, but I've noticed that the benzoyl peroxide has bleached alot of my clothes. I'm thinking of switching to zirh or lab series. Has anyone tried either, and how was your experience with it? What is your skinregimen? If you have any tips etc. please post them.
smile.gif

Everyone has different skin types.
I'll chime in if y'all need help on the razor bump department.

My godmother was in her 50s and had beautiful skin until she passed away. she cleaned her skin with rubbing alcohol and I've been using that since i was a child and i have nice skin at 34. I think my skin is naturally oily though , so that may balance it. People look at me like im crazy when i tell them that though.

What about in-growns?
I am black
I knows my G.

For in-grown hair it's important to get a exfoliate scrub and use it to message your face or neck so the ingrown hair won't irritate your skin when it burrows back into your skin. Using the scrub prevents its from burrowing and as well clean your face.

I use any neutrogina scrub that I can grab on sale since I like to buy every month. It's important for you to put down any metal razor in your regimen kit if want to stop having in-grown hair irritating your skin. Just get whal clippers.

04205600-D148-432C-B3FC-E2E350F8FF3B.jpeg
80956624-9E24-46D2-9663-9C3957C0EB56.jpeg

I always recommend this product all the time to nt'ers or people who suffer from razor bumps or in-grown hair it's expensive but it's well worth the purchase casuse you will see results immediately after a few days.

98470A61-B8D1-41C3-8AE4-636489DD6F55.jpeg

On a side note drink tons of water and eat fruits with natural citric acids. This is a lifestyle choice to take of whole skin on your body since of course the skin is the largest organ that you got.

I use Everyone soap and wash my face when I'm in the shower. I clean my nose separately first because it is the most oily and I do not want to spread the oil. Been doing this the past 2-3 years with little to no breakouts.

everyone-soap-3-in-1-shampoo-body-wash-bubble-bath-lavender-aloe-32-fl-oz-946-ml-by-eo-products.jpg

- Plant based diet.
- Cold water
- Benzodite Clay w/ Apple cider vinegar
- facial scrub
- Ray protection lotion on face. (EUCERIN)
- Witch Hazel facial toner
- Black soap when showering ONLY

Don’t touch your face.

Ingrown Hair Bumps and these lil Brown spots from picking @ them are killing me!

What do I do bros?

Help is needed

- Plant based diet.
- Cold water
- facial scrub

Don’t touch your face.
Pics of these products?

I knows my G.

For in-grown hair it's important to get a exfoliate scrub and use it to message your face or neck so the ingrown hair won't irritate your skin when it burrows back into your skin. Using the scrub prevents its from burrowing and as well clean your face.

I use any neutrogina scrub that I can grab on sale since I like to buy every month. It's important for you to put down any metal razor in your regimen kit if want to stop having in-grown hair irritating your skin. Just get whal clippers.

04205600-D148-432C-B3FC-E2E350F8FF3B.jpeg
80956624-9E24-46D2-9663-9C3957C0EB56.jpeg

I always recommend this product all the time to nt'ers or people who suffer from razor bumps or in-grown hair it's expensive but it's well worth the purchase casuse you will see results immediately after a few days.

98470A61-B8D1-41C3-8AE4-636489DD6F55.jpeg
How much that vanish pfb run?

Still figuring out which face wash is best for me. Right now, I'm using Aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser. Thayers Witch Hazel toner. And Mizon snail recovery gel cream. I use bentonite clay mixed with apple cider vinegar 2x a week. And I would like to incorporate an exfoliating product maybe 2x a week as well.

I look through reddit Skincare Addiction for ideas and recommendations.

- Plant based diet.
- Cold water
- facial scrub

Don’t touch your face.

I know ypu do what works for you but I would chill with the WH toner since they have alcohol in them.

I was recently put on to

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof : https://www.garnierusa.com/about-ou.../micellar-cleansing-water-all-in-1-waterproof

Just water, no soap. I have dry skin, so any product will just dry it further and irritate it more.

A few drops of jojoba oil in the winter to keep me from flaking.

Gentle cleansing face wash like cetaphil in the morning.

Light moisturizer with spf. I’m trying Biore now and like it because it doesn’t leave me feeling oily.

Alternate between a salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide wash at night to take care of black heads and pimples. I use whatever brand because the active ingredient is what’s important to me.

Lotion my whole body as soon as I hop out the shower to seal in the moisture. I’m trying targets store brand right now and no complaints.

Drink water throughout the day to stay hydrated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 13
I keep it simple now.

Aveeno daily wash or scrub
witch hazel
Cerave moisturizer, w/ jojoba oil on some nights
Aztec clay peel every now and then

Not tryna look older than I am.

Back
Top Bottom