Post Your Skincare Regimen

Yup teeth, face, hair and body regiment gotta stay on point along with a strict diet.

Plant based diet is how you keep your teeth whiter, face clearer and hair thicker.

Yup teeth, face, hair and body regiment gotta stay on point along with a strict diet.

Plant based diet is how you keep your teeth whiter, face clearer and hair thicker.
I gotta look into this diet smh..
I think it may be causing my face to breakout
Every other category I’m solid in...

I gotta look into this diet smh..
I think it may be causing my face to breakout
Every other category I’m solid in...
I think it could be dairy. I cut it out and stopped breaking out. It could be coincidence, but I have not gone back since.

Reactions: uno
I think it could be dairy. I cut it out and stopped breaking out. It could be coincidence, but I have not gone back since.
I don’t really eat diary idk what it could be
It’s not really acne it’s more or ingrown hair bumps that I mess with and make worse

I’m like Derrick Rose complexion so I get them brownish red spots super easily and they take forever to go away and look kinda bad, just on 1 side too...

I don’t really eat diary idk what it could be
It’s not really acne it’s more or ingrown hair bumps that I mess with and make worse

I’m like Derrick Rose complexion so I get them brownish red spots super easily and they take forever to go away and look kinda bad, just on 1 side too...

Are you using razors ?

Nah I can’t even grow a beard, I don’t even own a razor lol

I just get those lil annoying whiskers that’s it
What is your current diet and skin care routine? I found out the more simple it is the better. I haven't changed my pillow case for a month and have never been more clear. lol

Nah I can’t even grow a beard, I don’t even own a razor lol

I just get those lil annoying whiskers that’s it

Might wanna start drinking tons of water and watch what you eat. peanuts or shellfish might cause that, and ofcourse don't touch your face as much.

Last edited:
Yea I think I need to drink more water
I don’t really drink soda like that or eat sweets etc..

Mainly eat just Chicken, Fish, and Steak

Let me give y’all some gems real quick

DE7B9CAE-6952-4B72-9847-FBA410A9278A.jpeg

3471020F-D1FD-4BEB-862F-AA41A7136F70.jpeg

473F0C15-2BEE-433C-B33C-C4B792E04C07.jpeg

Pause....no shoulder bag

Could you be washing your face too much? I used to do that and it made my skin red. I reduced it to once a day and it's been smooth sailing.

Cold water
Black soap
Witch hazel facial toner
Benzodite clay with apple cider vinegar to mix instead of water
Wash cloth for face only

Let me give y’all some gems real quick

DE7B9CAE-6952-4B72-9847-FBA410A9278A.jpeg

3471020F-D1FD-4BEB-862F-AA41A7136F70.jpeg

473F0C15-2BEE-433C-B33C-C4B792E04C07.jpeg

Pause....no shoulder bag

Skin doesn’t have a gender.

Water to wash.

Coconut oil to moisturise.

Occasional Sauna to exfoliate.

My skin is okay now but it was trash when i was younger. Combination of hormones and terrible diet/lifestyle.

Getting you're diet and lifestyle straight is 100x more important than any product/process you may use. Plant based or Paleo diets will work for most people imo.

I keep it simple. I wash my face with a gentle cleanser every time I take a shower and I moisture my face with Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion after every shower, then put a little bit of sunscreen on my face.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and Clean and Clear Sensitive Skin have always been interchangeable for me.

I started wearing sunscreen 5 years ago because science, specifically because I lost a debate defending the stance that I didn't need sunscreen because I have melanin and had never gotten sun burn without it.

Been wearing this ever since and I think it's definitely improved my complexion.

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 9.18.32 PM.png

I don't obsess over hygiene but I generally shower, wash my face, and clean my mouth 2x every damn day.

Been spending more time taking care of my face over the last couple months

I usually just shave every morning, but before that I rinse my face with just water.

If I shave - Post shave I exfoliate, then use an ingrown hair/postshave treatment, witch hazel, face lotion

If I don't shave that morning - exfoliate, oxypad, witch hazel, face lotion

All I drink is water and occasionally juice. Noticed a huge difference in my face once I stopped eating trash *** fast food too

Back
Top Bottom