post your STICKER BOMBED Things vol. NO BUY/SEL/TRADE!!!!

^Sounds good
pimp.gif

I'm down to pay for a pack considering its reasonable

Youre very welcome. Now send a pic already. And i know some of the other packs i sent have arrived....so stop sluffing on the pics, you bastards.
Did you send mine out? I e-mailed you when you first brought it up but I never got a response! Lmk!
Tommy, Looking forward to see what your doing with the hunderds bomb
2rfu1x4.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Keeping it black and white! Let me know if you need anything from over here sticker-wise lol

just sent benny gold a dollar today for some stickers hopefully il be getting some stay gold stickers soon

^^pretty sure thats a huge skin for the mac book...j2o has the site...I forgot it

^^ good stuff...

too bad about the air bubbles though.

Thanks, and yea the bubbles are pretty unavoidable...its cool though because theyre really only noticable when the lights are hitting them in a certain way

Originally Posted by tommycap06

^^pretty sure thats a huge skin for the mac book...j2o has the site...I forgot it

^^ good stuff...

too bad about the air bubbles though.

Thanks, and yea the bubbles are pretty unavoidable...its cool though because theyre really only noticable when the lights are hitting them in a certain way

You can take a safety pin and poke a tiny hole and smooth out the air. If done right you can't notice the hole. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Keeping it black and white! Let me know if you need anything from over here sticker-wise lol

Looks promising. And do what that guy said and poke a small hole using a safety pin and needle, works wonders.
I'm trying to replace some stickers and cut the apple out. How'd you guys do that btw x-acto?

yo i got free stickers of my company. just PM me.

n whoever got stickers from me. post some pics!!

For the sticker feigns out there.

Alife, just got new bags, and the entire bottom of the large bag is a sticker. It's massive. Wonder if they are up on this thread yet.

yo. huuuuuuge props to whoever posted the snowboardingaddicts page with all the free stickers from various companies. i'm going in to my dad's officeover breaking and mailing about 20 envelopes out for free stickers... baller.

GRG you are special, BUT I got a yellow grenade on my car. Also dude in your avy looks like a walking, talking, breathing party that clearly does not stop.

I just ordered from the Hundreds and said they had great customer service and everything and they sent me like 15 stickers and a free tshirt

Back
Top Bottom