post your STICKER BOMBED Things vol. NO BUY/SEL/TRADE!!!!

tommycap06 - Damn, where did you get those kermit stickers? I went to supreme yesterday and they were sold out.

Originally Posted by ombizzle

Originally Posted by hella handsome

damn that blackberry is clean.

thanks bro
happy.gif

it took a min for me to outline the damn sticker with an exacto knife though

if anyone was wondering what kind of sticker it was. its a foreign family koi sticker

big ups to foreign fam for the stickers
pimp.gif

clean work fam.
im searching for the right case for my iphone so i can finally start on the back of it, im in search of smaller stickers so i can bomb it out on theback of the case. anyone have an extra adam bomb that they want to let go? pm me plz
smokin.gif

any ideas for a tiny sticker to put on my blackberry pearl? there is a small scratch (pic will be up in a second)

it has to be about 1 x 1 inch sticker.... i'm stuck too...
nerd.gif

sportz4life10 - There are adam bombs that size. Or you could try cutting a sticker to fit. That sometimes looks cool.

btw: I got a supreme box logo.
nerd.gif
in4mation, undefeated, and recon.

Originally Posted by tommycap06

ombizzle - sweet job with that FF sticker! looks really clean!!

thanks tcap! im getting alot of positive responses on it to in public lol

i even had some old lady @ my work say "nice aloha flowers on your phone..."
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
lol whatevs im sure she had bad vision or something
tongue.gif

^ How much are those huge bombs going for? I'm stopping by THSF at the end week and wouldn't mind picking up some for a few NT'ers that aren'tin the area.

addes a few more... dont know if i like it or not.. might clear it and start all over

beans718 - Thats cool. IMO though you should cover the ENTIRE top. It looks better to me if nothing is peeking through. Just a tip...cool stickers and a greatstart though.

just to keep this thread going...

The Hundreds/Benny Gold

530 Media Lab
Thanks 530 for sending me the pins and an extra sticker pack

Back
Top Bottom