post your STICKER BOMBED Things vol. NO BUY/SEL/TRADE!!!!

good lookn out pianoman

and that griff sticker is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bought some stuff from the hundreds a few months ago. Got a boat load of stickers including every single version of the adam bomb.

stopped by kidrobot, true, stussy, ftc, etc.. and none of em had any stickers
frown.gif

i have a feeling some of you guys had something to do with that
smh.gif
laugh.gif
j/p.

My friend hook it up with some stickers when he came back from New York. (Don't mind the TH stickers)

Last 3 posts were dope!

Chris Ive been checking your blog like everyday...loving your latest drawings (elephant and bullets are toughhhhh)

^^word, hes making rethink drawing more...
I sketched my dog today lol

ooo, and my friend gave me this today...a lil messy but free is free
2s91wjr.jpg

My laptop is slowly progressing...once i get it the way i want to, I'll post some pics. But, in the mean time, why did everyone stop posting?

^^I got my case..
oiyltz.jpg

I changed the case to the new incase one since then but u get the idea

Some one posted this pic earlier in the thread

I want to do some thing similar but cut is so it looks like the black is continuing from the antena

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Much appreciated.

Stay tuned on the blog, you never know when some stickers might be available again, and i know how yall are fiends.

So....where can I find an Undrcrwn ballhog sticker?
I have a couple...like 15 of them. PM me.
EDIT-here's a pic of the Undrcrwn stickers I have. They sent me like 15 stickers one day after I emailed them asking if I can get some because I never gotone after I entered some contest they had. I emailed them like 6 months after that contest ended.
laugh.gif

After some searching...and some bad sticker placement on the laptop..
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

and the leftover...

good looks to pianoman for the Elite stickers..

2m7tbty.jpg

not really feeling the sticker on the back of my phone anymore. i might take it off and put a different one on.

Back
Top Bottom