post your STICKER BOMBED Things vol. NO BUY/SEL/TRADE!!!!

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

After some searching...and some bad sticker placement on the laptop..
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

and the leftover...

good looks to pianoman for the Elite stickers..
u digg that pog i sent ya? haha

Finally got around to snapping some pics of my collection.
Deciding which to keep as stickers and which to convert into magnets :/
ok27ao.jpg

30wt3eu.jpg

Damn, where the hell you been homie?

Send me your addy, ill hit you off with some stickers to cover that Gwen Stefani joint.

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

2h4xlb7.jpg

The top right is itching for a huge stickum. I'm saving that spot for something special.

you still have that bag of band stickers? i think im gonna steal some, and if you get some warfare stickers save me a grenade one.

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

you still have that bag of band stickers? i think im gonna steal some, and if you get some warfare stickers save me a grenade one.

Yeah it's around somewhere. Should've reminded me to look while I was home.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Damn, where the hell you been homie?

Send me your addy, ill hit you off with some stickers to cover that Gwen Stefani joint.

To tell you the truth...the, uhm, "OTher" forum I normally waste brain cells on started charging, so my broke +!% headed back over here.

Hope all's been well with you - I'm loving the blog, I've actually been reading the archive posts over the past few weeks. I thought abouthitting you up for the stickers, but didn't want to flood your inbox along with the rest of the goons.

And for the record - I LOVE GWEN STEFANI. You should too, you turd burglar.

Lol, my dude.

PM me, or [email protected]

I got you covered.

(i like Gwen better now that shes gone hollywood, but lets be honest son, when she was sweaty and nasty back in the day....cmon...)

Originally Posted by pianoman52

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

After some searching...and some bad sticker placement on the laptop..
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

and the leftover...

good looks to pianoman for the Elite stickers..
u digg that pog i sent ya? haha

oh no doubt son..good looks...
pimp.gif
..classic Jordan

Sent a SASE to Vans requesting stickers. This is what I got back from them today. Took about two weeks.

If anyone's interested, the address is:

Vans, Inc.
Attn: Stickers
N850 County Highway CB
Appleton, WI 54914

23tmp1y.jpg

Got these today. That Rick Ross one is 8 inches

2h7hvl4.jpg

Benny Golded the eff out.

After I threw the 'Face sticker on:
24ytoif.jpg

Benny Gold is a multi tasker, sort of like dante ross and others. He designs and hangs out with others i think....Gave out free stickers too for a bit.
designed for mash asd other things....

Benny is a free lance designer, miami native but moved to SF. He designed the HUF etch-a-sketch logo, the HUF skyline, MASH logo, Bow And Arrow, 501 Skate, andmany other things.

Originally Posted by youngdood

Benny is a free lance designer, miami native but moved to SF. He designed the HUF etch-a-sketch logo, the HUF skyline, MASH logo, Bow And Arrow, 501 Skate, and many other things.

That's awesome, thanks. I walk by Bows and 510 every day and never knew. Those are all very, very nice designs.

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

youngdood wrote:

Benny is a free lance designer, miami native but moved to SF. He designed the HUF etch-a-sketch logo, the HUF skyline, MASH logo, Bow And Arrow, 501 Skate,
and many other things.

That's awesome, thanks. I walk by Bows and 510 every and never knew. Those are all very, very nice designs.

stop posting in this thread and get me some 510 and Bows and Arrows stickers. and an airbrushed tee from oakland.

^ Thank you sir. I meant to come in here before & put the info out there. We're giving them away for free. All you need is a S.A.S.E. Peep the link formore info.

Back
Top Bottom