Post your tales of Simpin , Thirst , Dirty Mackin or Stalking

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

For some reason, I have never really understood the meaning behind the word "simp"

But it is weird tho, because I have no problem getting women, I just catch feelings easy
laugh.gif

Nothing over the top tho, I just feel like I care about these people and on occasion I will get ahead of myself
laugh.gif

I guess it is just who I am
pimp.gif

But on the real, $$** it tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1) Trust me, one day I will meet a girl that is truly down for me and I will be down for her and it will be a beautiful thang [/color]
pimp.gif

Stay Simpin'
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same. If I like a chick (more than just wanting to smash) I catch feelings rather quickly [/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1) I feel the same way my man [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Being patient right now.[/color]
glasses.gif

For some reason, I have never really understood the meaning behind the word "simp"

But it is weird tho, because I have no problem getting women, I just catch feelings easy
laugh.gif

Nothing over the top tho, I just feel like I care about these people and on occasion I will get ahead of myself
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1) Trust me, one day I will meet a girl that is truly down for me and I will be down for her and it will be a beautiful thang [/color]
pimp.gif

Stay Simpin'
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same. If I like a chick (more than just wanting to smash) I catch feelings rather quickly [/color]
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stay Simpin'
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Sucker for love (hmm, hmm) sucker for love. It happens though.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stay Simpin'
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Sucker for love (hmm, hmm) sucker for love. It happens though.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

aww man. i started going to the this new doctor's office. Met this cute light skin thing. was simping from the start. bringing her lunch at her job and stuff. I was bad, even knowing she had a man. he even came to my bday party. shorty breaks up with her man and we would spend late night smoking in the park. One day she comes to my crib to use the computer. Was searching and firefox with its autocomplete show some of my pron sites. Shorty started looking thru my collection. Asks me if i'm gonna fap. i say, yeah when she leaves. Ends up going to my bathroom and she shows me boobies so I could fap. that becomes our routine. show me boobs so I could fap. I started tricking to get the box. Even took her to AC and foot the whole bill. anyway I get a dorm roon next semester. Shorty would come over and not gimme any. One day she, and my boy come to chill. My boy was drunk and she starts getting at him hard. end up going to his crib but he claims they aint smash. Dead the shorty right there. she would text or fb me but I tell if she aint trying to smash, I aint with it. Oh wells.

Oh I forgot, i bought her a sidekick and paid her bill for like 3 months. what was I thinking.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

gatdamn homie

really tho what was you thining...so much losing going on in this story.
i feel the hurt from here.
sick.gif
sick.gif

aww man. i started going to the this new doctor's office. Met this cute light skin thing. was simping from the start. bringing her lunch at her job and stuff. I was bad, even knowing she had a man. he even came to my bday party. shorty breaks up with her man and we would spend late night smoking in the park. One day she comes to my crib to use the computer. Was searching and firefox with its autocomplete show some of my pron sites. Shorty started looking thru my collection. Asks me if i'm gonna fap. i say, yeah when she leaves. Ends up going to my bathroom and she shows me boobies so I could fap. that becomes our routine. show me boobs so I could fap. I started tricking to get the box. Even took her to AC and foot the whole bill. anyway I get a dorm roon next semester. Shorty would come over and not gimme any. One day she, and my boy come to chill. My boy was drunk and she starts getting at him hard. end up going to his crib but he claims they aint smash. Dead the shorty right there. she would text or fb me but I tell if she aint trying to smash, I aint with it. Oh wells.

Oh I forgot, i bought her a sidekick and paid her bill for like 3 months. what was I thinking.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

gatdamn homie

sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

gatdamn homie

sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

gatdamn homie

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mike493961

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

gatdamn homie

sick.gif
sick.gif

Daaaaaaaamn. I really hope you are under 21 and doing this. I can't even excuse it as a first lesson, it's just common sense dude. Showing her chest so you can fap? Dude, what happened to the famous NT whip it out technique? You gotta think on your feet man! This is insanity.

Originally Posted by Mike493961

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

gatdamn homie

sick.gif
sick.gif

Daaaaaaaamn. I really hope you are under 21 and doing this. I can't even excuse it as a first lesson, it's just common sense dude. Showing her chest so you can fap? Dude, what happened to the famous NT whip it out technique? You gotta think on your feet man! This is insanity.

good thread....funny stuff that many regret....worth a bump

My simpin comes from online.....bought a girl I talked to for a few months a nike destroyer jacket for her B-day..... and turned out she was Precious look-a-like sending fake pictures of the finest thing I ever saw.
sick.gif
A lot of females are scandalous and will take you for the ride until you find out what's wrong.
Felt bad when I figured out cuz her personality was nicest I've ever talked to (If I asked for jacket back I would've got it), but no female can fool me with fake booty pics....I've seen majority of them online.lol

lesson learned no online chicks for me

My simpin comes from online.....bought a girl I talked to for a few months a nike destroyer jacket for her B-day..... and turned out she was Precious look-a-like sending fake pictures of the finest thing I ever saw.
sick.gif
A lot of females are scandalous and will take you for the ride until you find out what's wrong.
Felt bad when I figured out cuz her personality was nicest I've ever talked to (If I asked for jacket back I would've got it), but no female can fool me with fake booty pics....I've seen majority of them online.lol

Originally Posted by toughmoney

sick.gif

damn faking pics online is just foul
30t6p3b.gif

I've always wondered how the original chicks whose pictures were used would feel when they found out some ugly broad was copping their pics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

sick.gif

damn faking pics online is just foul
30t6p3b.gif

I've always wondered how the original chicks whose pictures were used would feel when they found out some ugly broad was copping their pics
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom