Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Tattoo i got about a month ago "We All Want 2 go 2 Heaven, Nobody Wants 2 die" u cant see 2 go 2 because the wing blocks it but u get the idea lol....gettin another one later 2night ill try n post it up wen its complete

Tattoo i got about a month ago "We All Want 2 go 2 Heaven, Nobody Wants 2 die" u cant see 2 go 2 because the wing blocks it but u get the idea lol....gettin another one later 2night ill try n post it up wen its complete

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

thinking about getting a tattoo of a feather. got the idea watching Forrest Gump (best movie ever) Should I add full quote, partial quote, or no quote?

"I don't know if we each have a destiny or if we are just all floating around accidental like on a breeze. I think maybe its both...happening at the same time."

I have a feather with it turning into a flock of birds (birds of a feather) with a french quote next to it.

Do it, I get compliments all the time about it.

I actually designed my girl's below - jacked the feather idea from a threadless shirt..

She's part Native American and Japanese.. hence feathers n blossoms..

Picture3-vi.png

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by gunnasgunnagetit

These are really some nice tats i cant wait till i get mine im more into the polynesian tattoos. But im understanding the meaning of them before i go ahead and do one.

are you polynesian?

RyanNYC... what type of polynesian tribal you in to? I have mine posted up somewhere in this 200 page thread haha

Yeah....I know. But still....it's kind of bugged cause I had it in myhead for a while too but never had the money to jump on it yet. I amover the original thing
Nah don't sweat it bro... we all been in the same situation... hell, even I been down that road, only thing to do is add more things to it haha
laugh.gif
Prbly seen it cause i only seen one or two in this whole thread im into something http://www.therealdealtatau.com/poly/037.jpg similiar,into the arm sleeves or even shoulder to elbow and knee to ankle
pimp.gif
   that link is by a tattoo artist in my area def going to try to get it done before this month is done how long did it take for yours to be done?

Well I assume you live in NYC?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

But I know a few Polynesian artist, some do traditional style, some do a more modern art... also it depends which type of Polynesian art you know... there's Samoan, Hawaiian, Guamanian, Filipino, Tongan, Chamoro... ect.

3027436101_148fb922ca.jpg

Than again, I'm a sucker for tattoos that are really long just like this.

You kjnow its bad when your tattoo needs cliff notes LOL

These are really some nice tats i cant wait till i get mine im more into the polynesian tattoos. But im understanding the meaning of them before i go ahead and do one.

are you polynesian?

RyanNYC... what type of polynesian tribal you in to? I have mine posted up somewhere in this 200 page thread haha

Yeah....I know. But still....it's kind of bugged cause I had it in myhead for a while too but never had the money to jump on it yet. I amover the original thing
Nah don't sweat it bro... we all been in the same situation... hell, even I been down that road, only thing to do is add more things to it haha
laugh.gif
Prbly seen it cause i only seen one or two in this whole thread im into something http://www.therealdealtatau.com/poly/037.jpg similiar,into the arm sleeves or even shoulder to elbow and knee to ankle
pimp.gif
   that link is by a tattoo artist in my area def going to try to get it done before this month is done how long did it take for yours to be done?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

But I know a few Polynesian artist, some do traditional style, some do a more modern art... also it depends which type of Polynesian art you know... there's Samoan, Hawaiian, Guamanian, Filipino, Tongan, Chamoro... ect.

oh no sorry lol im in Florida for a bit. see i didnt even know there was many different ones omg i got a while until i get one i have alot to learn.
eyes.gif

are you polynesian?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

oh no sorry lol im in Florida for a bit. see i didnt even know there was many different ones omg i got a while until i get one i have alot to learn.
eyes.gif

Well the picture in the link you posted is more of a modern style tattoo.... The Rock and Shane Mosley, those are Samoan tribal tattoos.

Check out this site (My artists website).... SacredCenterTattoo.com - look under artist, and check out "Samoan Mikle" and Dennis. They have a gallery that will show you some ideas.

Also check out my boy, google Kiko Arceo of Island Ink... it's his myspace link, dude is
pimp.gif
totally different type of Polynesian art.

are you polynesian?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Well the picture in the link you posted is more of a modern style tattoo.... The Rock and Shane Mosley, those are Samoan tribal tattoos.

Check out this site (My artists website).... SacredCenterTattoo.com - look under artist, and check out "Samoan Mikle" and Dennis. They have a gallery that will show you some ideas.

Also check out my boy, google Kiko Arceo of Island Ink... it's his myspace link, dude is
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
! are you serious that is great work from all 3 artist, i most def now have an idea but how does it work you show them an idea of what you want and they will sketch something out with you next to them? and ask you what patterns and which way you want it to flow? noob/stupid question i know just never really get to speak to anyone with one.
grin.gif
i found two by Mikle that gave me a solid idea i want to go threw with. http://www.sacredcenterta.../samoan_tattoo_tatau.jpg
pimp.gif
and http://www.sacredcenterta...loaded/orlando_tatau.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

Samurai

Geisha

Cross (says...May The Lord Have Mercy On My Soul)

Dragon on top w/Koi Fish on fore arm

Someone asked me about the price of the Samurai....a lil over $300

My tats cost over $3200 all together...

This might sound crazy but does anyone remember if there is a picture of someone with bones tatted on their foot? I'm still searching through the entire thread but if anyone can help me out it'll be appreciated.

I was at an Aikido dojo in NYC and someone has something similar to that^^^^ on their foot yesterday. But the one he had looked differently, and I know i have seen it before on here somewhere. Thanks for the help.

Any good standout artists in the philadelphia area? Looking to get a religious type piece done

are you polynesian?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
! are you serious that is great work from all 3 artist, i most def now have an idea but how does it work you show them an idea of what you want and they will sketch something out with you next to them? and ask you what patterns and which way you want it to flow? noob/stupid question i know just never really get to speak to anyone with one.
grin.gif
i found two by Mikle that gave me a solid idea i want to go threw with. http://www.sacredcenterta.../samoan_tattoo_tatau.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
im sorry bro... that was a typo on my part... its "Samoan MIKE" hahaha but whatever.

And yeah bro he's one of the best!!! You can either explain them the best of your knowledge or show them a picture. The thing is... everybody is different, you can tell the difference of the real artists and the wannabes... so I guess you should print out the picture first just in case.

Example... this guy pretty much copied everything off The Rock, except he turned into a sleeve, then the artist was able to improvise with the art.

full-sleeve-polynesian-tattoo-inspired-by-the-rock-dwayne-johnson-1.jpg

are you polynesian?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
im sorry bro... that was a typo on my part... its "Samoan MIKE" hahaha but whatever.

And yeah bro he's one of the best!!! You can either explain them the best of your knowledge or show them a picture. The thing is... everybody is different, you can tell the difference of the real artists and the wannabes... so I guess you should print out the picture first just in case.

Example... this guy pretty much copied everything off The Rock, except he turned into a sleeve, then the artist was able to improvise with the art.

full-sleeve-polynesian-tattoo-inspired-by-the-rock-dwayne-johnson-1.jpg

That joint looks amazing.  I wish i was polynesian.

Not sure why anyone would want a Polynesian tattoo if you aren't Poly... That guy would catch cracks if he ran into some Samoans or Tongans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jillian808

Not sure why anyone would want a Polynesian tattoo if you aren't Poly... That guy would catch cracks if he ran into some Samoans or Tongans
laugh.gif

ignorant much?

How is that being ignorant?
laugh.gif
I'm Hawaiian and our tattoos have meaning. You don't just go copying someone's because you like it.

Yeah I've heard the same thing, guys getting beat down because they got poly tats and they weren't.

There's actually a story about that earlier in this thread...

Back
Top Bottom