Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I just got my mom's signature (I can't post pictures for obvious reasons) on the inside of my left bicep...I wanna get a design around it or something to make it stand out more, does anyone have any ideas?

Hold on...I don't get the obvious reasons? You think by positing it here people are going to take your moms signature, even though you have it tattooed on your body? so I guess your going to tell people sorry I can't show you my moms signature tattoo for obvious reasons.

There this thing called fraud.  I don't want my mom's signature just floating around on the internet

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just got my mom's signature (I can't post pictures for obvious reasons) on the inside of my left bicep...I wanna get a design around it or something to make it stand out more, does anyone have any ideas?

Hold on...I don't get the obvious reasons? You think by positing it here people are going to take your moms signature, even though you have it tattooed on your body? so I guess your going to tell people sorry I can't show you my moms signature tattoo for obvious reasons.

There this thing called fraud.  I don't want my mom's signature just floating around on the internet

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

It's not that serious fam. I plan on getting the same tat of my mom's on my wrist. How much did it run you?

20100713052613.jpg
Life_of_Pi_by_gluecifer.jpg

2nd tat I got last week.  For those that don't know, its from a book titled "Life Of Pi" by Yann Martel. I had him make minor changes, such as make the boat blue. Getting my 3rd one this week.

34909_137266676297472_100000424219308_294199_1753805_n.jpg

session 4.... sorry for crappy pic.. took off iphone 4... i will take pic once i complete this tattoo but u get the point pretty much..

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

34909_137266676297472_100000424219308_294199_1753805_n.jpg

session 4.... sorry for crappy pic.. took off iphone 4... i will take pic once i complete this tattoo but u get the point pretty much..

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I realy want my first tat to be a portrait on my chest, but working this nine to five and not being so active got the fat going straight to my ****. A frail dude with man boobs, and a bird chest at that. I was waiting to get rid of my bird chest, to get it and now I been gaining weight and I'm probably gonna start running again, but I been itching for a tat so bad, and I know what I want. Do you guys think it will make a difference if I get it now? I've done too much research and waited too long for my joint to get a lazy eye when I lose a lil weight. 

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

Just got this done yesterday. Gotta add the color in and more onto my inner bicep with the next few sessions.

1q60t5.jpg

That is nuts. That was the same idea that I had for my next tat and on the same location (upper right shoulder). Just when you think you are the only one. Looks dope so far.

Im getting a gypsy tattoo similar this pic I have.

I really like the design my artist has, but im still iffy on the placement. I have a Family First tattoo in traditional font on my inner forearm near the inner elbow, im thinking of placing the gypsy head underneath that. I just hope it doesnt look too patchy...I already have a Filipino Cross/Suns/Star on my upper arm. I was thinking maybe my upper back or bicep, but idk. This is def. going to be my next tat, the placement is just bothering me though. Suggestions?

o_HHqrF0VBwib7pLH.jpg

Mr Fongstarr Thanks, dude. I had the idea for a few months now. Instead of a traditional samurai facemask, I got the hannya mask instead.

Back
Top Bottom