Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Geraldo Rivera Mustache

Can anyone recommend me a spot in NYC (manhattan) besides 125th i don't trust hood spots lol, Im thinking about getting a koi fish Or a foo dog to start a sleeve.
NY Adorned
Last Rites

Red Rocket Tattoo

Rising Dragon Tattoo 

Fun City

Inkstop

Just google them and see what shop is to your liking. NY Adorned has done a few of mine but they are expensive.

Can anyone recommend me a spot in NYC (manhattan) besides 125th i don't trust hood spots lol, Im thinking about getting a koi fish Or a foo dog to start a sleeve.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

NY Adorned
Last Rites

Red Rocket Tattoo

Rising Dragon Tattoo 

Fun City

Inkstop

Just google them and see what shop is to your liking. NY Adorned has done a few of mine but they are expensive.

Thanks a lot. How expensive btw?

$180 an hour.
A lot of pieces that cost me $180 an $250 would have cost me around $100 and $180 in other shops.

Excellent quality though.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

yo fongstarr thats exactly what i was looking for. his work is real nice. thats the same spot im looking at getting tatted, upper chest.

but im starting to think it will be too cramped. i want to get "oro en paz, fierro en guerra" you think thats too long for that spot?

Seems kind of long but it could be done. Best thing to do is just go there and ask him to draw it out. I am sure there is not such thing as a tattoo consult. So you can ask him to draw you some sketches and even have him place it on your chest to give you a feel of what it would look like and if you still don't think it looks clean, you can part ways with no money spent at all. BUt best thing to do is just talk to someone and get a feel for if it can be done.

A friend just did a tattoo for me on my back, a super cool yin yang with a dragon that he was doing freehand. I haven't seen it yet but I think it's gonna be pretty big.

About to go show my roommate and I'll have him take pics. BRB.

so im going in next week to get my whole side on my right ribs done
gonna be getting a saint jude part of my religion so dont hate lol
anyways anyone wanna tell me how bad its gonna hurt to get my ribs done??

Originally Posted by Numberr97

cosign on 10 piece. I got mine done at Adorned as well in Williamsburg.
Got my tat at rising dragon, by jace, they have a site if you wanna check them out

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

A friend just did a tattoo for me on my back, a super cool yin yang with a dragon that he was doing freehand. I haven't seen it yet but I think it's gonna be pretty big.

About to go show my roommate and I'll have him take pics. BRB.

Yeah yeah, 15 inch penis. Funny, funny yadda yadda.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

Originally Posted by gueser

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Originally Posted by AJChick23

browsing tats and came across this..breath taking..
1283532076440_f_large.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....this is sick
eek.gif
now that is amazing

can anyone find pics of Brandon Marshalls 
nerd.gif
he has the same thing on his left arm its crazy
pimp.gif

now thats some great work!!!

artist Nikko Hurtado
where this artist shop located???

Originally Posted by djswoosh

BLINDSIDE TATTOS AUSTIN TX       
THESE ARE CALLED sugar skull tattoo's ? do these kind of tat's have a certain name omg. so nice i know they have reg skull ones but what are these called with faces
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

THESE ARE CALLED sugar skull tattoo's ? do these kind of tat's have a certain name omg. so nice i know they have reg skull ones but what are these called with faces
eek.gif
eek.gif
sugar skulls are correct they originated from day of the dead it's a Mexican holiday

Originally Posted by nero1son

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

eek.gif
eek.gif
sugar skulls are correct they originated from day of the dead it's a Mexican holiday
uncorrect.. sugar skulls are the actual skull... this is Dia de los muertos/day of the dead influenced tattoos.. sugar skulls are usually more cartoony and sugar skulls are actually real pieces of candy they make in mexico... 

^^^^You finally got some ink! I thought you were getting some script or something. Where did you end up going.

And I love sugar skulls but feel all odd getting them because I am not Mexican. I mean I know tons of other races get it but I personally feel a little weird about it.

I just saw this on a site....looks dope:

skulltattoo00024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom