Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Nothing crazy, but had this done over the summer. I designed the font, wanted something simple, and bold.
BTW - Probably the worst stretch of pain i've ever experienced.
2v0n1ag.jpg

Is bringing in a picture of another tattoo something that an artist would really appreciate because it would show exactly what was wanted, or would they be pissed being requested to reproduce someone else's work?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Is bringing in a picture of another tattoo something that an artist would really appreciate because it would show exactly what was wanted, or would they be pissed being requested to reproduce someone else's work?

a lot of times he will tell you that they could produce something very similar, but more custom for you so it wont be the same, if you want.

a2c157e9412e495cd0bb1b2acca2787949adb18.jpg

I don't know much about tats, but can someone tell me what that style of fill in this is called? I'm talking about the black lines, thanks..

can i tattoo over stretch marks? i hav small ones on my bicep peaks from lifting weights. i've been thinking about inking over them, but if its a bad idea, like maybe the skin wont hold it, then i'll hold off..

Originally Posted by MTN23

I don't know much about tats, but can someone tell me what that style of fill in this is called? I'm talking about the black lines, thanks..

The black fill in is called wind bars. You see them often in Japanese style tattoos, wind bars and waves.

Originally Posted by CaliforniaSole

Originally Posted by MTN23

The black fill in is called wind bars. You see them often in Japanese style tattoos, wind bars and waves.

Yea thats John Mayer's sleeve. He said he took a couple trips to Japan to get the whole thing done. I think its really clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

does anybody know of any good spots in Houston, Texas. I want to get a chest piece and I want it done right
i just got my first tat last night by ralph at space city. 

i plan on getting some clouds & sunrays behind it within the next few weeks.  these really are addictive
laugh.gif
got pete @space city to do the rest
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

Originally Posted by gueser

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Originally Posted by AJChick23

browsing tats and came across this..breath taking..
1283532076440_f_large.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....this is sick
eek.gif
now that is amazing

can anyone find pics of Brandon Marshalls 
nerd.gif
he has the same thing on his left arm its crazy
pimp.gif

now thats some great work!!!

artist Nikko Hurtado
where this artist shop located???
the link on his site sends you to a shop in apple valley CA i hit him up hope he replys i want this same picture on my shoulder
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

does anybody know of any good spots in Houston, Texas. I want to get a chest piece and I want it done right
i just got my first tat last night by ralph at space city. 

i plan on getting some clouds & sunrays behind it within the next few weeks.  these really are addictive
laugh.gif
got pete @space city to do the rest
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eh, shoudve gone to a better artist. Theres no details in the lion or Mary (St./whatever). Her dace and hand looks atrocious.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

DONE i paid 300 + 100 tip
That is so ****ing sick.

Agreed. The minimal color really makes what color there is stand out like
pimp.gif

Blah I really need to start saving up for a tattoo. I've been wanting one for years
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

^
ocho cinco has the tattoo as well but it looks like crap.  
laugh.gif
Chad's isn't that bad, it's just looks that way because A) his skin is darker so it doesn't stand out as much and B) it appears that it has faded overe the years. The quality of work is actually pretty decent.  It seems like all of the NFL players' tats look like that too (faded).

CHAD-OCHOCINCO-TATTOO-1.jpg

Originally Posted by shogun

^
ocho cinco has the tattoo as well but it looks like crap.  
laugh.gif
Chad's isn't that bad, it's just looks that way because A) his skin is darker so it doesn't stand out as much and B) it appears that it has faded overe the years. The quality of work is actually pretty decent.  It seems like all of the NFL players' tats look like that too (faded).

CHAD-OCHOCINCO-TATTOO-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom