Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by ATMOSquare

its gonna be a long-sleeved summer
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't say I've laughed that hard in a minute.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean even though its walking advertisement....if you like it cool.......but damn the dude %$!@#% up all of the boxes and everything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rawkus7632

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

anyone stay in tampa? if so yall kno any good spots around here im thinking of getting one this weekend also anyone in tampa kno a good artist that does very good portraits cuz my friend wants to get one but he can find a good artist he dnt want it ending up like this
I got mine at Atomic off of Fowler, all the guys in there do great work. Also if you feel like taking a trip out to Ybor, There's a couple places out there like 1603 and Blue Devil. Just go in and check out all of the artists portfolios to see which one you like best.
Same place I got mine done. Dan Champagne was my artist. He did a pretty good job. Here's the one he did

8ff153e76c3377906132fa0311b5d1f17199576.jpg

Here's some others from different artists

3e92533e926453b77db9905fb7f662a42070ab3.jpg

c7425c9e3a6733c471a9b90623019391d979b42.jpg

23535deee3a7665e3ffd7ba490f6a78c7b2ec99.jpg

35a35126ea5767ac3f51793790819cc391e3bed.jpg

269155ea653a719d4ad93844ce031cc4ba0c919.jpg

I have more but no pics at the moment.
You got Jesus and Buddah tatted on you?

How did that work out?

Nice art tho.

i was thinking of having the same thing...buddha and jesus tatted on me...im not religious at all but i believe they were both spiritual teachers and we canlearn alot from what they taught.

Nice ink ppl...getn my late fathers john hancock tatted on my wrist this friday to remember his bday. It will be my 2nd tat, starting off small cause impursuing a career in Ed. Will post pics after.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

How did that work out?

Nice art tho.
My late grandfather was Buddhist. I got it in his memory. Thanks for the compliment.

Wow....just wow. Well, don't feel that bad (if you do). I was flipping through a book and saw someone that had a simpsons mural on his back. Looked just asstupid...if not worse.

People should never be that loyal to a brand.....ie Nike, Jordan, Hundreds..etc.

How did that work out?

Nice art tho.
My late grandfather was Buddhist. I got it in his memory. Thanks for the compliment.
Add to the fact that, technically, you CAN be a Buddhist and Christian at the same time...

To be honest, the lil bomb wouldn't even be that bad by itself or somehow incorporated into another design. IMO, the shoes and what-not look silly. But, ifhe wanted, that could be covered up or made into a different tat. BUT, at the end of the day, long as he likes it, thats all that matters...

^Why?^

Just because people are laughing at him?

ride2diedagreat wrote:
Say Whatcha Like!!

My Life, My Lifestyle!!
tongue.gif

And Yea It Does Have a Meaning to Me..

Maybe you guys should find something that has meaning to you...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

How did that work out?

Nice art tho.
Add to the fact that, technically, you CAN be a Buddhist and Christian at the same time...
Thanks, I didn't know that.

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

How did that work out?

Nice art tho.
yes you certainly can. buddhism is like a state of consciousness and Christianity is like a set of beliefs about how the universe came about andblah blah etc

Looking to get some art done, anyone here know of a decent/good artist in the LA area?

He can have the hundreds logo tatted on him, he can also have the SB boxes but dude, the least you could do is make sure the boxes are rectangle. Oh and arethose the AFJ3's or the CDP 3's?

I'm scared of needles so I don't think I'd ever get a tat plus my dermatologist would be
mad.gif
if he saw me with one. However with that said, there are some really gooddisplays of art here. My dad has some good ones as well. He got them when he was in Miami.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Looking to get some art done, anyone here know of a decent/good artist in the LA area?
Most artists have specialties, so it really depends on what you want. I got mine done at Ink Fiend in Alhambra (artist was Khang), but that shopis mostly Asian-style tatts. I would go back most def, but the next tattoo I'm gonna get is gonna be more of the old-fashioned, naval style. I plan ongoing to Gold Rush Tattoo in Costa Mesa.

Rosco your tat is amazing. Great concept and artistry. Homeboy with the hudreds logo, Jordan 3 and sb boxes, you might as well get a new SN.

Back
Top Bottom