Post your TATS vol. inked for life

pimp.gif

I'd like to get Search and Destroy, or probably just Destroy somewhere. Im getting my right arm done next week, dont know where I would want Destroy inthat text though, im thinking my collarbone like Amare but eh. Suggestions?

Thinking this, but in the other dude's text and Destroy.

amare.jpg

Finally joined the club and got my first tat. Had it done a little less than 2 weeks ago. I gotta get a better pic but this will do for now.
25t9qpx.jpg

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Finally joined the club and got my first tat. Had it done a little less than 2 weeks ago. I gotta get a better pic but this will do for now.
25t9qpx.jpg

^my little pony?

*updates as promised*

361145986.jpg

the angel isnt healing properly, you can see on the lower portion. sucksssss...

sacred heart will be completed on the 3rd session along with the outline for the wings which will spread across my chest and back like i mentioned before. Hereis the cross

102536568.jpg

and the sleeve for both arms will work around the angel/demon/forearm ink

306938383.jpg

3rd session is 4 weeks from now May 6.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

Originally Posted by RavageBX

25t9qpx.jpg

^my little pony?
Yeah...no. A personal take on the Nigerian Coat of Arms.
nigeria_coat_of_arms_postcard-p239104483378173642qibm_400.jpg

This is my current one for my daughter i plan to have the same for allmy children on my back..

Im thinking about getting this soon its the chinese symbol for fate andpolitics as usual means that to me and is one of the rules i follow by in life

This is my current one for my daughter i plan to have the same for allmy children on my back..

Im thinking about getting this soon its the chinese symbol for fate andpolitics as usual means that to me and is one of the rules i follow by in life

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

*updates as promised*

361145986.jpg

the angel isnt healing properly, you can see on the lower portion. sucksssss...

sacred heart will be completed on the 3rd session along with the outline for the wings which will spread across my chest and back like i mentioned before. Here is the cross

102536568.jpg

and the sleeve for both arms will work around the angel/demon/forearm ink

306938383.jpg

3rd session is 4 weeks from now May 6.
Sick tats bro!!!
pimp.gif

Got a question though, I've been told that it takes about a month and a half (45 days) before your tattoo is fully healed, and able to get it touched up.Any truth?

I got my first tat on March 15th, i'm adding alittle more to it... but idk, i'm just paranoid!
laugh.gif

Everyone heals different and I depends if you're takeing care of it properly all my tatts usally healed up within 3 weeks to a month, and it also depend onwhat part of the body it is on

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my Chinese name, yong3, which means bravery or courage. I just need to find a font I like, and decide where I wantto put it and how big. So far, I'm thinking of on my right soleus. The other option I was thinking was maybe on my inside wrist if I'm too chicken toget it on my leg. Any other suggestions? This is probably the best font I can find so far (with the extra 2 strokes on top, and without the character on theright obviously. I ain't gonna put "boy" on my leg
laugh.gif
). ButI do like the classic style on transname.com, though it might just be similiar to this one.
boy.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif

I'd like to get Search and Destroy, or probably just Destroy somewhere. Im getting my right arm done next week, dont know where I would want Destroy in that text though, im thinking my collarbone like Amare but eh. Suggestions?

Thinking this, but in the other dude's text and Destroy.

amare.jpg
SICK. JUST DISGUSTING. A tat with the 1st pic's font and the placement on amare is exactly what i want.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I want to get a stone cross same posiiion as dude then get the vines on the upper arm to wrap all theway down....but i havent seen any great drawings around here[/color]

I'd love to get a tattoo... But I'm soooo picky. I haven't once in my life seen a tattoo I would get. It's not that they wouldn't look goodbut it's more that I don't see the point. I need something with a real deep meaning.

Man I've been banned for a month and as my first comment back i have to say THAT TATTOO IS SICK!!!! What u plannin on your next arm and give me the name ofyou artist

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

A lot dudes in here need to hit the gym
laugh.gif
nomo
but I'm not gonna even consider a tat unless my body is on point.

You fap and anal yze meats?
When you was in the locker room you anal yze bodies?

now its inevitable to see other guys body parts in our walk of life (pause), but to be registerin and anal yzin them...
grin.gif
I saw everything you did

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

A lot dudes in here need to hit the gym
laugh.gif
nomo
but I'm not gonna even consider a tat unless my body is on point.

You fap and anal yze meats?
When you was in the locker room you anal yze bodies?

now its inevitable to see other guys body parts in our walk of life (pause), but to be registerin and anal yzin them...
grin.gif

Hurt your feelings for looking frail?
laugh.gif
Sounds to me you got repressed desires the way you're detailing YOUR encounters
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom