Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by DtotheD

work was done by nate beavers in houston
will get better pics up later
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Where in Houston? I might hit dude up when i'm ready to cop something.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by DtotheD

work was done by nate beavers in houston
will get better pics up later
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Where in Houston? I might hit dude up when i'm ready to cop something.
he does not work out of a shop
he works out of his home which is located near downtown aquarium.
only takes appointments.
400 for bw portraits
500 for color portraits
150/hr anything else.
check out his myspace(http://www.myspace.com/nb13) he is pretty well known in the tattoo artist world
here is some of his other work
l_411e486a9559c0298f81c423c32c5050.jpg

l_cd7778e51cf61af2a044fd1ac01c2305.jpg

l_19d472d042cd2c95d3f1e346a286e98b.jpg

Anyone know any artists in NYC that are good with word/lettering..Looking to get this scripture soon.

if i have the artist draw up my tat, and i don't like it, will he redraw it for free?

i've always had mine prepared when i walked in

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

naw its not mr cartoon it was some other guy

EDIT: heres dudes myspace he has lots of nice pics

http://www.myspace.com/stevesototattooart

wrong guy bro.. guys name who did that tattoo is jose lopez.. super sick artist. missed the chance to get tattooed by him at a convention and killing myselffor missing bob tyrell in tattoo convention in monterrey mexico.. on side note.. i thought nate beavers open up shop of his own.. epoch tattoo?

Nice ink everyone..Keep it up..I'm going next week to get my biomech sleeve and asian sleeve finished..It's gonna suck to have both forearms done onthe same day, but totally worth it when the sleeves are done..I'll post pics when Im done..Wish me luck

ayy im tryna get my 1st tattoo .. i know where i want it and the design and the colors n everything .. does any1 know any dope spots in NC .. i kno bou acecustom, backwoods, little johns ... is there any that u herd were better ..thanks in advance

Originally Posted by boomtho

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Dirty, or anyone that can write or understand Chinese characters. Would you guys know how to write "Lim" in Chinese characters? Or if there's a website online i can check?

http://www.transname.com/
thats where i went to get a nice font for my chinese name and my cousin used it too. Not free though

if you are not chinese..or have a Chinese name...please..don't do this...
Name Translation ( $10 ): Your name will be translated phonetically into Chinese characters which sound similar. Since different Chinese characters can have the same pronunciation, you can thus specify the traits/meaning that you prefer for your translated name and the most appropriate characters will be used.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by boomtho

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Dirty, or anyone that can write or understand Chinese characters. Would you guys know how to write "Lim" in Chinese characters? Or if there's a website online i can check?

http://www.transname.com/
thats where i went to get a nice font for my chinese name and my cousin used it too. Not free though

if you are not chinese..or have a Chinese name...please..don't do this...
Name Translation ( $10 ): Your name will be translated phonetically into Chinese characters which sound similar. Since different Chinese characters can have the same pronunciation, you can thus specify the traits/meaning that you prefer for your translated name and the most appropriate characters will be used.

I completely agree. I'm chinese and actually have a chinese name my grandma gave me when I was born so I had my uncle write it for me andscanned it, sent it to the website so they can put it into the font I wanted.

3405999594_137f84b171.jpg

I got this today, need to go back for more blackwork, and coloring. I love it, i don't care if you guys don't like it.

I absolutely love it.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I just got my first tat today. I really didn't know what to expect as far as pain. Even now, I can't really describe the pain/sensation. I remember at times wishing this was all over and done with, and at other points thinking I could go with this for a while longer. Anyway, I'll post up pics in a little.
I had to crop out my armpit hair which has grown unruly.........

This is without a fresh coating of A&D and it has begun scabbing.

^Thanks, I wish the left thumb was done a little better but needless to say I think it still looks nice.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

3405999594_137f84b171.jpg

I got this today, need to go back for more blackwork, and coloring. I love it, i don't care if you guys don't like it.

I absolutely love it.

Love the originality.

Maybe im just being slow tonight, but care to tell me the meaning/significance behind the tat?

I just got my first tat today. I really didn't know what to expect as far as pain. Even now, I can't really describe the pain/sensation. I remember at times wishing this was all over and done with, and at other points thinking I could go with this for a while longer. Anyway, I'll post up pics in a little.
I had to crop out my armpit hair which has grown unruly.........

This is without a fresh coating of A&D and it has begun scabbing.
ahhhh.... nevermind. Invictus.......

^ Thanks,

The Tat is on some charles hamilton steeze so bare with the explanation,

The rose signifies love
The water is suppose to signify purity, fresh start, holy water, as if you are baptized in water.
The hands are suppose to represents jesus' hands. Jesus loves me and would catch the water so I can drink from him, but the water is over flowing meaningthat his love will last forever.

Some might not agree but I believe that, no it wasn't taken from anywhere so this is MY belief system.

Five Start tattoos are gang related im being told... Anybody got any five star tattoos have any problems...?

^ Thanks,

The rose signifies love
The water is suppose to signify purity, fresh start, holy water, as if you are baptized in water.
The hands are suppose to represents jesus' hands. Jesus loves me and would catch the water so I can drink from him, but the water is over flowing meaning that his love will last forever.

Some might not agree but I believe that, no it wasn't taken from anywhere so this is MY belief system.

By no means will I ever question someones beliefs.

It's verry original, artistic, and tells a story. I absolutely love it. Major props.

Originally Posted by Durden7

^ Thanks,

The rose signifies love
The hands are suppose to represents jesus' hands. Jesus loves me and would catch the water so I can drink from him, but the water is over flowing meaning that his love will last forever.

By no means will I ever question someones beliefs.

It's verry original, artistic, and tells a story. I absolutely love it. Major props.

Thanks, It was a long thought out tattoo and my artist understood what and where i was coming from and what I wanted done, some of the artwork is unbelievablein here, but thats those tattoos that take months to actually finish out. Mine was done in a day lol.

Back
Top Bottom