Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by SWOLEMEAT

I wanna get a piece on my chest of a quote that my dad told me that has stuck with me to this day. He passed away last fall, but I dont wanna say RIP cause i dont like that term

so it would be as followed "quote" - In loving memory of (Dads Name) Date-date

should i put his name or something like Dad? i think his name would be good but let me know how that would sound/look
What's the quote & did you have a nickname for him ?
nah no nickname really his name was dan so sometimes i would call him dano or dad

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I wanna get a piece on my chest of a quote that my dad told me that has stuck with me to this day. He passed away last fall, but I dont wanna say RIP cause i dont like that term

should i put his name or something like Dad? i think his name would be good but let me know how that would sound/look

What's the quote?
something like "The only thing you'll always have in life is your word" its along the lines of that
Scarface? if so, I know u got the plug
nerd.gif

anyway.. A Lot of nice tats in here.. def working on getting a few Just have to find some good spots in Michigan
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I feel like the word "dad" would be stronger, and more meaningful. That's just me though.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I feel like the word "dad" would be stronger, and more meaningful. That's just me though.

ya i see. as i got older i called him Dano more, so now im starting to think that would be beest cause thats what close fam started calling him after i starteddoing that

but i still dk, i wanna be 100 when i do it or decide cause im not tryna be stuck with something im not gonna love

ya i see. as i got older i called him Dano more, so now im starting to think that would be beest cause thats what close fam started calling him after i started doing that

but i still dk, i wanna be 100 when i do it or decide cause im not tryna be stuck with something im not gonna love

I see what your saying bro...

Like you said, that's what close fam called him, if you were close to him like that, then you could call him that. But let me ask you this.... how manycould call him "Dad"?

See what i'm saying? Just my honest opinon though, RIP to your Father by the way.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Just got back from getting this done ...took about 4 hours, but is by no means finished.

Still got touch up sessions & I may well add a few more roses & stars yet. Plus the whole of the out-line will be shaded.

That is pretty much the size/style of my tattoo:

like-a-tattoo-part-2-2.jpg
i cant tell what this is... a skull with flowers coming out the jaw?

I want to get Jihad (struggle) in Arabic writing جهاد and Carpe Diem (sieze the day)

So it would translate to "struggle to sieze the day"

Kinda like "work hard to achieve your goals"

what do yall think?
pimp.gif
or
indifferent.gif

I want to get Jihad (struggle) in Arabic writing جهاد and Carpe Diem (sieze the day)

what do yall think?
pimp.gif
or
indifferent.gif
i think some ignorant people would take the jihad part the wrong way tho.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

what do yall think?
pimp.gif
or
indifferent.gif
See, that's the only thing that's slightly holding me back.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

what do yall think?
pimp.gif
or
indifferent.gif
See, that's the only thing that's slightly holding me back.
whos gonna be able to read the arabic though?

answer- hopefully not someone working airport security

ya i see. as i got older i called him Dano more, so now im starting to think that would be beest cause thats what close fam started calling him after i started doing that

Like you said, that's what close fam called him, if you were close to him like that, then you could call him that. But let me ask you this.... how many could call him "Dad"?

See what i'm saying? Just my honest opinon though, RIP to your Father by the way.
ya im an only child so it would just be me, good looks. Thanks too though, appreciate it

Like you said, that's what close fam called him, if you were close to him like that, then you could call him that. But let me ask you this.... how many could call him "Dad"?

ya im an only child so it would just be me, good looks. Thanks too though, appreciate it

No problem man! I lost my grandma too earlier this decade, so I plan on quoting her sayings too.

SANY0076.JPG

Finally got my koi fish... definitely means something to me so it's not just a fad type of tat... can't wait to finish the rest of the sleeve beforethe summer's out...

Originally Posted by HardWork919

SANY0076.JPG

Finally got my koi fish... definitely means something to me so it's not just a fad type of tat... can't wait to finish the rest of the sleeve before the summer's out...

Have you experienced any scaling?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by HardWork919

SANY0076.JPG

Finally got my koi fish... definitely means something to me so it's not just a fad type of tat... can't wait to finish the rest of the sleeve before the summer's out...

Have you experienced any scaling?
laugh.gif

Black folks get those fish tattoos?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

iBlink wrote:

Word in progress. I have to get it shaded and detailed further... bet you can't guess what I'd spend my second stimulus check (if it passes) on.
nerd.gif

NYC graffiti (home sweet home)

...What the hell were you thinkin'?!
laugh.gif
That looks like something you would doodle on your arm with an Ink Pen when you're bored in class...

Worst tattoo's ever.

Back
Top Bottom