Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Not mine, but i think this one is really good.
smile.gif

kind of want to get it or something similiar
download1.jpeg

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Just got back from getting this done ...took about 4 hours, but is by no means finished.

Still got touch up sessions & I may well add a few more roses & stars yet. Plus the whole of the out-line will be shaded.

There's a couple of "dodgy" areas, but they can easily be re-touched when I go back!

* Sorry the pics aren't great -it's hard to take pics with only one hand!
laugh.gif

eek.gif
...I like that a lot.. did you came up with that? .. care to gimme someideas..

Been thinking of getting my forearm done for a while now but just could not come up of anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Just got back from getting this done ...took about 4 hours, but is by no means finished.

Still got touch up sessions & I may well add a few more roses & stars yet. Plus the whole of the out-line will be shaded.

There's a couple of "dodgy" areas, but they can easily be re-touched when I go back!

* Sorry the pics aren't great -it's hard to take pics with only one hand!
laugh.gif

eek.gif
...I like that a lot.. did you came up with that? .. care to gimme some ideas..

Been thinking of getting my forearm done for a while now but just could not come up of anything
laugh.gif

LOL @ asking if he came up w/ that. Go look at an Ed Hardy shirt if you want to know where he got his inspiration. Artwork is nice tho
nerd.gif

damn i hate this thread i know i should click on it but all the art work is really dope ( some of it lol) but it just makes me fieen more for my damn tat !!!!ugh good job NTers on yall tats !!! lookin good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

iBlink wrote:

Word in progress. I have to get it shaded and detailed further... bet you can't guess what I'd spend my second stimulus check (if it passes) on.
nerd.gif

NYC graffiti (home sweet home)

...What the hell were you thinkin'?!
laugh.gif
That looks like something you would doodle on your arm with an Ink Pen when you're bored in class...

Worst tattoo's ever.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

I think some of Blink's tats look nice because they do look like doodles
laugh.gif

word thats why i think its dope...everything looks simple as hell
laugh.gif
....now if it was some super detailed tats then those i would say wack...but i dig the"simple" theme

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I want to get Jihad (struggle) in Arabic writing جهاد and Carpe Diem (sieze the day)

So it would translate to "struggle to sieze the day"

Kinda like "work hard to achieve your goals"

what do yall think?
pimp.gif
or
indifferent.gif

if u like it u should get it bro, who cares what other people think its not goin on their body u kno? id say go for it if u really want it

A year after it came out tonight, and I'm still looking to get this tat done that I designed. Its a joker card with a Dark Knight twist, as if the Jokerhimself threw it at me. I was thinking of this on the right just above the knee (Jokers to the right, Stealers Wheel song, one of my favs) or with a knifethrough it as though I were a marked man.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

^ dope
as in you must have been on dope to get those tats?

sick.gif
sick.gif

The pictures look bad, and the tattoos look even worse.

laugh.gif
and they got dudes wearing actual rope chains, or are they intestine chains?

got one side of the demon wings done and outline for the angel wings. Next session next Saturday to finish all the wings and touch ups

369884223.jpg

369884228.jpg

369884218.jpg

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

iBlink wrote:

Word in progress. I have to get it shaded and detailed further... bet you can't guess what I'd spend my second stimulus check (if it passes) on.
nerd.gif

NYC graffiti (home sweet home)

...What the hell were you thinkin'?!
laugh.gif
That looks like something you would doodle on your arm with an Ink Pen when you're bored in class...

Worst tattoo's ever.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Damn
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom