Post your TATS vol. inked for life

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Linus represents me because it was my mother's nickname for me cause i always carried a blanket around the house.

aw i had the same nickname .. my mom still calls me linus & im grown.
laugh.gif

Linus represents me because it was my mother's nickname for me cause i always carried a blanket around the house. And also growing up learning the philosophy behind Charles Schulz and the peanuts I began to really relate to Linus. He was the innocent dreamer and how his actions were nonverbal. He was very intelligent but like any human has faults and that's why he carries his security blanket. I took his praise to the great pumpkin as a satirical look at organized religion.

And the thinking about quarters is something I made up for it to be a metaphor for think change. I once wanted a rib piece with 100 dudes in suits and instead of heads they have dollar bills. Then me dressed in regular attire with a quarter head I called that piece think change. But I'm getting so much other stuff and it wouldn't translate well to my stomach so I scraped the idea and when drawing up the idea for this is when I decided to combine the 2.

So yeah you didn't ask that but by
laugh.gif
at it I assume you thought it was childish and silly. And I have nothing against getting dumb tattoos for the sake of laughs as long as their good art but this isn't one of those times

Very respectable. It has a lot of meaning to you, and that's all that matters. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I loveee Peanuts..I would get a snoopy/joe cool tat if I was that bold.
You got any better pics of this?
Not now but when I do I'll repost

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Linus represents me because it was my mother's nickname for me cause i always carried a blanket around the house. And also growing up learning the philosophy behind Charles Schulz and the peanuts I began to really relate to Linus. He was the innocent dreamer and how his actions were nonverbal. He was very intelligent but like any human has faults and that's why he carries his security blanket. I took his praise to the great pumpkin as a satirical look at organized religion.

And the thinking about quarters is something I made up for it to be a metaphor for think change. I once wanted a rib piece with 100 dudes in suits and instead of heads they have dollar bills. Then me dressed in regular attire with a quarter head I called that piece think change. But I'm getting so much other stuff and it wouldn't translate well to my stomach so I scraped the idea and when drawing up the idea for this is when I decided to combine the 2.

laugh.gif
at it I assume you thought it was childish and silly. And I have nothing against getting dumb tattoos for the sake of laughs as long as their good art but this isn't one of those times

Very respectable. It has a lot of meaning to you, and that's all that matters. Good stuff.

Thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdidkc

Originally Posted by WErunSF

to my filipino nter's anyone have any alibata tats and do you know any good places in CA to grab one?

Im not filipino but try Humble Beginnings in San Jose... they do some pretty tight work
Co-sign.
A lot of my Filipino friends get tatted there. Orley, I think is it, does AMAZING work.

laugh.gif

ayo this is wat a tat is all about. i dont mess with tats, but this...
mad original, it means something, etc, most people get tats to get tats,

How long did it take most of yall decide what you wanted for you first tattoo?

I've been thinking about what I wanted, and I've had a vague idea of what I wanted for going on four years now. Last night I was in the same position,I got back from class today, was viewin this thread and all of a sudden I had a realization of exactly what I want.

Random post but I just can't believe this. Four years of indecision and then just like that I make up my mind.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

How long did it take most of yall decide what you wanted for you first tattoo?

I've been thinking about what I wanted, and I've had a vague idea of what I wanted for going on four years now. Last night I was in the same position, I got back from class today, was viewin this thread and all of a sudden I had a realization of exactly what I want.

Random post but I just can't believe this. Four years of indecision and then just like that I make up my mind.
laugh.gif
Fam I thought of my first tattoos years before I even got them, I started to think of ideas in 7th/8th grade
laugh.gif
Theres still tats I havent gotten yet that I thought about back then still

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

smokin.gif
Dope tat, now I wont be so embarrassed whenever I getthe Peanuts gang
laugh.gif

juss got 1 done 2 weeks ago, got it for my friend that got killed, its of a motorcycle helmet wit his bike club logo and above it its an agel, the only prob ihad that i scab real bad so im waitin for it to heal completly to take some pics mite have to get touched up later

I've heard that when getting tatted, koi fish are always supposed to be swimming downwards?

quick question, do you guys think it's possible to tat yourself? I have a friend who has a bunch of nice prison-esque tats on his left forearm with colors,highlighting, cursive font, and he swears he did it himself.

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

quick question, do you guys think it's possible to tat yourself? I have a friend who has a bunch of nice prison-esque tats on his left forearm with colors, highlighting, cursive font, and he swears he did it himself.

Sure you can if you are that talented and its an easy spot to do (like your arm).

Back
Top Bottom