Post your TATS vol. inked for life

375786638.jpg

10/10.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

just got back from another session. We were only supposed to add rays around the cross. Didn't happen. Turned into something else......

375786639.jpg

375786638.jpg

I dont even know where this is going anymore. I'm a slave to my tattoo artists chair.....

you goin in brah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, nice work, i cant wait to get more money so i can sleeve up and start to workon a back piece already have an idea, and i also have to finish my other leg cant wait

just got back from another session. We were only supposed to add rays around the cross. Didn't happen. Turned into something else......

375786639.jpg

375786638.jpg

I dont even know where this is going anymore. I'm a slave to my tattoo artists chair.....
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm looking forward to how this turns out

that heaven and hell scene coming along nicely
pimp.gif

i think you shud get the cross filled in though, or shaded...to bring it upto speed with the rest of the work.

I dont know how to blend the cross in at the moment. that was my first tattoo and it was a spur of the moment deal with a sub par artist. I dont regret gettingit as it was my design, looking back I just wish I had known my current artist and he could have done all my work. We''l think of something to do withthe cross and as usual, I'll share with everyone as soon as that session is done.

I dont know how to blend the cross in at the moment. that was my first tattoo and it was a spur of the moment deal with a sub par artist. I dont regret gettingit as it was my design, looking back I just wish I had known my current artist and he could have done all my work. We''l think of something to do withthe cross and as usual, I'll share with everyone as soon as that session is done.

I dont know how to blend the cross in at the moment. that was my first tattoo and it was a spur of the moment deal with a sub par artist. I dont regret getting it as it was my design, looking back I just wish I had known my current artist and he could have done all my work. We''l think of something to do with the cross and as usual, I'll share with everyone as soon as that session is done.

Man I know just how you feel..I spent my early tattoo years getting random stuff from different people and now that I've finally found a great artistit's gonna take a long time and a lot of money to fix my old stuff and find a nice way to blend it with my newer stuff..

I dont know how to blend the cross in at the moment. that was my first tattoo and it was a spur of the moment deal with a sub par artist. I dont regret getting it as it was my design, looking back I just wish I had known my current artist and he could have done all my work. We''l think of something to do with the cross and as usual, I'll share with everyone as soon as that session is done.
cool cool...guy got skills so im sure he'll tie it in right.

By the way you getting the devil on the other shoulder blade??? If so is that gonna be surrounded by flames also??

*edit*

clouds....thought it was flames but its just the redness
laugh.gif
...devil side gonna be flamesby the looks of the freehand, am i right??

Originally Posted by Smedroc

cool cool...guy got skills so im sure he'll tie it in right.

By the way you getting the devil on the other shoulder blade??? If so is that gonna be surrounded by flames also??

*edit*

clouds....thought it was flames but its just the redness
laugh.gif
...devil side gonna be flames by the looks of the freehand, am i right??

I trust him. Like I said he turned the last session into something better which i wasnt expecting. You are right, the opposite side will be flames clashing inthe middle with the clouds/wind with a demon face/head on the shoulder blade opposite from the new God/Zeus-!*# face he just finished.

just got this yesterday, it says "stay far from timid, only make moves when your hearts in it, and live the phrase "skys the limit"

9020_162511516986_665056986_3187822_4547338_n.jpg

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i already kno and fully understand a 99.9% of you dudes aint gone like her, but shiid she good money to me.
all ya'll riding my dude, fall back.....this was posted w/ the pic....yous a lame for speaking on it after this here...point blank.

edit: even though it was madd far back lol.

i need to get back in the chair...

bana you're a really pretty person........

Don't take that the wrong way. Ain't like i'm saying you're a dime. I'm just saying you show intelligence.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

just got this yesterday, it says "stay far from timid, only make moves when your hearts in it, and live the phrase "skys the limit"

thats #+%%++@ ill

is that line from a song.. i swear ive heard it before

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

bana you're a really pretty person........

Don't take that the wrong way. Ain't like i'm saying you're a dime. I'm just saying you show intelligence.

could be one of the nicest things anyone has said to me on NT, and don't worry.. i dont take it that way, but that was nice of you.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Can we get more pic's of this fam? and what was your inspiration for this design?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom