Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Another tattoo fail:

guccitattooatlnightspots.jpg
eek.gif

When and why did he think this was a good idea?!

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by J2Legend

In April of this year I got this one.
A filipino/polynesian style tattoo with the sun/3stars.
The script is Alibata with my mothers maiden name and my last name.
Too ill. 
How much did this run you fam?
Thanks
I'm in Canada, ran me about $950 CDN. 

Night Marcher01 wrote:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

If you ever do plan on sleeving it... that tat would be insane! Not that it isn't, but it has so much potential! Props.
thanks fam,
I wanted to sleeve it, but i work in an office. I'd like to seem a little bit proffessional and being able to wear golf shirts. I personally dont think they'd mind a whole lot, but just in case, I capped it at my elbows. thanks for the comments tho!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I feel you should get what you want but some things should be left alone...imo, if you're not japanese then do not get full body traditional yakuza type art...if you're not polynesian, I think, KEY WORD, "I" feel its silly. Its not just a traced up piece of paper, these tattoos have history behind it and if you're not a part of the culture then you're getting it for the sake of having ink.

I used to believe this but now I don't. I agree that there are people getting tattoos for the wrong reason but after understanding things, there are many people out there that totally embrace and learn the culture of certain tats. I only speak for myself (I am half Japanese) but I feel like even for Japanese folks, they shouldn't even get a yakuza type tattoo just cause they are Japanese. I think the key thing here is people just have to take the time and learn what they are getting and accept what these tattoos are and what they represent. I don't think anything should be off limits for the most part. I think it would be a sad thing.

Let me just throw this out there. What do people thing of the Japanese Lowrider community? Is this an absurd thing or do they get a pass? Remember that people in Japan are one of the most loyal people to embrace any culture. They don't just bite what they see in the states...they learn it and make it into their own.

4386700140_43c174b663.jpg

4385937703_f8e07b6391.jpg
I don't know if anyone commented on this but I'm a lowrider. My car club (Individuals) has a chapter in Japan, and I've met a few of the guys before. To answer your question, in my opinion the Japanese have made it their own. Lowriding really got popular overseas in the 90's and they had the money to come over here and cop whatever ride they wanted to if the price was right. Now I personally know for the past 10-15 years that they attached to our life"style" and they build their own rides and they're becoming better than us in tradition. I personally embrace anyone's opinion, but I wouldn't get a full body yakuza tattoo, but I would go over there to get tatted. To me it shouldnt matter what tattoo you have, if that's what you want you're cool with me. Square Bizness

Ian

Does anyone here have pics of some rose or flower tattoos on the elbow. If anyone has pictures of it on someone with brown skin that would be great

Damn, thought your name was Amily, and was straight jammin in my head "amily, amily, amily..." until i saw that famous stars f.  Then i 
indifferent.gif

what the hell is going on here..?? this page is full of FAIL
30t6p3b.gif
(with the exception of the first one of course) that "family" tat looks like it was done with a blow pen using a Famous stencil
laugh.gif

and that face tat actually got me pretty upset.. just WOW.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Does anyone here have pics of some rose or flower tattoos on the elbow. If anyone has pictures of it on someone with brown skin that would be great

dang i dont have a tatt of a rose on my elbow but I do have one on my shoulder if you would like me to post a pic. im brown skin too

60826_1343004226903_1585151982_30756345_8134915_n.jpg

a koimaid with two koi swimming under/around it...took me about 1.5 hr for the outline going in for the shading sunday...i paid 300 is that a good deal?

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

a koimaid with two koi swimming under/around it...took me about 1.5 hr for the outline going in for the shading sunday...i paid 300 is that a good deal?
does it come wit the shading or just the outline? i wanna kno cus im planning to get tatted also

A good deal is whatever you think is a good deal..If you feel like what you got is worth what you've paid then it's all good..

Originally Posted by Wade187

Not brown skin but...

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

I'm gonna assume that you're in Cali paying those kinda prices? Because that's good as @!@% if it includes everything.

May I ask the nationality of the person doing your tatt too please?

why do people feel the need to hate on another mans tattoo though? i like it and thought i should post it, who cares. youll never even see me with it so whats the point in trying to get some lulz?

Back
Top Bottom