Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

Check the AVY!!!!
my daughter foot print is on top with her name she the oldest and my son is on bottom... i had it look like they are walking together....

im thinkin bout gettin the ambigram that says Family/Forever on the inside of my arm.
pics????

p.s. sorry for the disgusting spider bite....but this is my small and only tattoo...not finished of course and getting another one done real soon.
its gonna be the word strength sideways up my forearm S.T.R.E.N.G.T.H.
pimp.gif

2yod6a9.jpg

^^^Right bicep "The Strong Move Quiet / The Weak Start Riots"

rrujck.jpg

^^Left bicep

I have 7 total...but all the others are works in progress still.

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Moms name... got it about 7 months ago.. kinda hurt
embarassed.gif
.. but i want planty more
wink.gif
.. just gotta get my money right first.
tired.gif

pimp.gif
Just like the one I plan on getting except I'm putting my lastname...

Ive been thinking about getting a tat for a while now. Does anyone know any goods spots in the bay area??

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Moms name... got it about 7 months ago.. kinda hurt
embarassed.gif
.. but i want planty more
wink.gif
.. just gotta get my money right first.
tired.gif
pimp.gif
thats my moms name too

Most of em have meanings. Like the numbers on neck is my old address to our 1st house my dad baught for us and he died in it. Loyalty in the web in my neck,southside and my moms name on my hands, music on my right side of neck , shrooms on my forearm. So yea I guess they all have a story or something.

0ee157ec5348a96e13eaae13a5a9c25f616dc44.pjpg

My sisters name... we were seperated when I was 4..... This was when it was just healed and I had to get all the little spots where it didnt heal rightfilled back in with ink on the top of the F ...

Here's mine ... got it 6 months ago ... thought about it for 3 years before I decided to go with the idea.
Its the monkey king aka sun wukong ... loved the character and the moral of the story .. journey to the west since i was a kid ... i think every chinese kiddoes.
1 session ... 5 hours ... painful

I got two of my tats posted on my myspace page(2nd in my sig)..im on my celly so I don't know how to post em..can somebody help me out?

Back
Top Bottom