Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

i have 8 but this is the only pic i have in my photobucket
frown.gif

7a415ee5bfbd07f12dfd568b59b8a92b5ed03ba.jpg

axbkb4.jpg

This is my right forearm(my 4th tat)..St. Michael vs Lucifer..got it done last week..ima post my other forearm soon...

EDIT- My other forearm..its a rendition of the "Uptown Saturday Night" painting(famously known as the painting in the opening credits of Good Times)turned into a New Orleans second line..

2079pw0.jpg

I got 2 more(a fleur de lis on my wrist, a snake on my upper right arm) but no pics..

got this one like a month ago... its the first part of a complete memphis theme ima have going on the back of my arm...
n1507860079_30008409_8779.jpg

this is something ive been working on since i was 16... all done in the hood. gonna let a pro touch it up this august tho. cant decide where i wanna go with itnext tho...
first part got on my 16th birthday

n1507860079_30004091_4993.jpg

got this on my 17th
n1507860079_30004092_5562.jpg

n1507860079_30004093_6719.jpg

n1507860079_30004094_6727.jpg

first one one my back

102536568.jpg

got these done around Feb this year

306938383.jpg

waiting for my guy to clear up so I can get my sleeve started.....

I want to get a tattoo that is sorta similar to ninjahood's prodigy piece
And Ross that sleeve is probably one of the best I've ever seen
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]Always wanted to get tatted but before i did i wanted to get my body tight....let's just say stepone still hasn't been started[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]But 1st tat i wanted tog et my family name tatted going down myleft bicep then have a vine with tornswrapped around my whole arm, with drops of blood[/color]

yoooo im lovin that uptown saturday tattoo..thats some really creative steeez..i want that feel for the tat im thinkn of getting..but i want to show theprogression of the black man...from slavery to now...i jus gotta get it to frution(spell check)

axbkb4.jpg

This is my right forearm(my 4th tat)..St. Michael vs Lucifer..got it done last week..ima post my other forearm soon...

EDIT- My other forearm..its a rendition of the "Uptown Saturday Night" painting(famously known as the painting in the opening credits of Good Times) turned into a New Orleans second line..

2079pw0.jpg

dope. well done.

peace

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

Always wanted to get tatted but before i did i wanted to get my body tight....let's just say step one still hasn't been started
tired.gif
Word to that. When I (if I) get below 200lbs i'll be getting ink. no sense in having body art if its on a crappy canvas.

Skeleton of a Koi Fish - Fish is the symbol for a Christian and a Pisces

First name means "Chosen" in Hebrew.

Middle name means "Leader"

Not Finished - 6 Hours to go on the Angel.

"Don't Follow A Path, Create A Trail" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote that wraps around my wrists...
"Never to have suffered" "would never to have been blessed" - Edgar Allen Poe

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

EDIT- My other forearm..its a rendition of the "Uptown Saturday Night" painting(famously known as the painting in the opening credits of Good Times) turned into a New Orleans second line..

2079pw0.jpg

I got 2 more(a fleur de lis on my wrist, a snake on my upper right arm) but no pics..
Thats tight I was thinking bout getting a Big Fleur De Lis something like this
l_5c18813112073462d525b3a6c9b34f0a.jpg
or some N.O or Louisiana *#$@

A few of mine

Had this for years and just got it somewhat finished about 2 months back. Now I need to get the shading done and have it come over my shoulder to start myright arm sleeve.

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Moms name... got it about 7 months ago.. kinda hurt
embarassed.gif
.. but i want planty more
wink.gif
.. just gotta get my money right first.
tired.gif

OH HAI..
devil.gif
moar?
tongue.gif
lol

I want to get one on my side too..I don't know what..maybe a tiger or black panther crawling up.
I heard it hurts the most there..
embarassed.gif
I'm scared.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

sthomas131 you aren't playing around. About how many months/years has it taken to get all of those done?
Over a period of 5 years.

More than 50% was done within the past year though.

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

axbkb4.jpg

2079pw0.jpg

Those are sick man... very creative
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom