Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

zjzbxw.jpg

smoke ya later wrote:
yes sir, Kentucky..my friend's tattoo is on his plurabella studio website he did his back for him...dude has like 6 month waiting list right?

Word, I live in Lexington. I dont know how long the waiting list is, at this point. He isnt always in Cincinnati, though, so he probably has a super long listthere and a super long list where ever he works in CA.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

^what does all that stuff mean? is it like a calendar or somthing?
i thought i saw cambodian letters. well if they are cambodian letters, its like a ritual thing where it helps you through good/bad times.something like that...but it relates to Buddhism

Originally Posted by KWIET ONE

smoke ya later wrote:
yes sir, Kentucky..my friend's tattoo is on his plurabella studio website he did his back for him...dude has like 6 month waiting list right?

Word, I live in Lexington. I dont know how long the waiting list is, at this point. He isnt always in Cincinnati, though, so he probably has a super long list there and a super long list where ever he works in CA.
yeah he is between cincy and L.A. what do you do in Lexington? I'm from Maysville btw

smoke ya later wrote: yeah he is between cincy and L.A. what do you do in Lexington? I'm from Maysville btw

I do event promotions. Parties, clubs, concerts... I try to keep Lexington breathing.

n1562730017_30183099_9150.jpg
Gotta get a pic of my chest/armpiece. Anyone at VCU/Richmond area need any work done, PM me. Next one hopefully will be a peace sign on my inner lip.

Awash, that is too ill... You gotta post pics when its finished! I'm looking for something very similar to that. Except replacing the fish with a dragon.(yes i'm Asian.)

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

Awash, that is too ill... You gotta post pics when its finished! I'm looking for something very similar to that. Except replacing the fish with a dragon. (yes i'm Asian.)
no doubt, It'll be done in 3 weeks

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by jretro23

anyone know any good tattoo artists/shops in los angeles they can recommend?

It depends on what you want.

at the moment i just want some script/lettering, know anyone that's good with that?

c86264912ff05c1830eaf1caf7c7efa160e48054.jpg

c5c1621bf1c631a7cd2a602ec97be04fcc991725.jpg

a3336b351abaff8dc63a3b00a42ecd4fc4da4d04.jpg
5d62649181f65cec365a49c7206466bd196475ad.jpg

81116b11fec234a8c17b7b688c6f5586055b110d.jpg

this is what i have been doing for the past 2 months....keep in mind there were 4 old crappy tattoos that i had to cover up.......comments welcome.

oh and i've had that farmers tan for about 4 months now...i burn.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

anyone know any good tattoo artists/shops in los angeles they can recommend?

It depends on what you want.

at the moment i just want some script/lettering, know anyone that's good with that?
I went to Ink Fiend in Alhambra on Friday to get my done. I'll post pics soon (I'm lazy). All the dudes there are real talented, but theowner Mike is too ill.

Originally Posted by channelsicks

I briefly saw someone ask about the Apat Na Alon Tribe... So, I'll repost mine's....

SERGIOLAURENTE-vi.jpg
Dopest tat in here
pimp.gif
and the stained glass one is tight butI ain't really apart of the whole religious movement. I have always wanted a tat like this but I'm not apart of a tribe (I'm black) and I dont wantto be a D-bag and get one with NO clue as to what it truly means. I would post my tattoos but I'm too lazy

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom