Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

WOW.
you guys should seriously think about what you're getting done, and more importantly, the quality of that work.
Unless you just don't care.

Why are you worried about what other people put on their body

tattoo_4.jpg

thinking bout something like this

Originally Posted by seventh letter

WOW.
you guys should seriously think about what you're getting done, and more importantly, the quality of that work.

you know, you're right.. I just noticed that you're 17, so I don't want any trouble, I'm sorry. Carry on.

^what does all that stuff mean? is it like a calendar or somthing?

I think it means aliens are coming on 10/14/08 but...
nerd.gif

Still on the fence about getting a tat, but nice ink everyone, even though I don't have one I love this thread.
laugh.gif
I'm always looking for ideas, andmy brother has about 6, he's constantly pushing me to get one...one of these days I might just man up and do it.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

WOW.

you know, you're right.. I just noticed that you're 17, so I don't want any trouble, I'm sorry. Carry on.
I dont know about you, but id take the advice of an accomplished tattoo artist like cubanbee without a second thought.

Have any of you gotten a tattoo at "tattoos by lou" in miami?? if so, hows the work and pricing there? thnx

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

^what does all that stuff mean? is it like a calendar or somthing?
Part of the Thai culture. I'm not sure what they all symbolize exactly. My mom used to be a nurse in Thailand and she told me that a lot ofsoldiers used to get something to that extended tattoo'd on their hands because of the belief that it will make the punch hit harder. After becomingcivilians again, maybe soldiers wanted the tats removed, but laser surgery was too expensive so the nurses, like my mom, would skin off layers of thehand...taking the tattoo off and leaving a scare.

I've been thinking of getting tats that represent my culture and my deceased grandpa, but I'm going to look like I roll with the Asian Boyz if I do,smh.
laugh.gif

^Wow, respect my man....that is too ill....I like the direction you're going with it. The first few pics looked like some jigsaw puzzle, but with thecolor, WOW too sick.

my friend recently got an apprenticeship under "Master Mike" (www.inkfiendart.com) in the SGV area, less than 5 miles away from LA, he's chargingreally cheap for pieces right now, he's been doing tats (mostly oriental) for 3-4 years now if you want prices/pics pm me..

Thats Kore Flatmo. My favorite American artist, ever. Got an appointment with him to do my back. Where are you from, smoke?

Originally Posted by KWIET ONE

Thats Kore Flatmo. My favorite American artist, ever. Got an appointment with him to do my back. Where are you from, smoke?

yes sir, Kentucky..my friend's tattoo is on his plurabella studio website he did his back for him...dude has like 6 month waiting list right?

Back
Top Bottom