Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

Errrr, playing my part.
Just got it 5 hrs ago.
nc0co0.jpg

The very right red thing is a heart, lol.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

^

Damn back of the neck

Surprisingly it didn't hurt at all, compared to my others..
But the vibrating was just annoying on the sides.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

one over my chest (ancient vietnamese symbol for 'love')

and one down my ribs ('knowledge of self' tagged).
I'm Vietnamese too. What does the ancient symbol look like?
Ditto.

Pics please.

Peace.

I just got my first one done a month ago at 18. It's of my grandpa's cross pendant that he gave to my dad, with a crown on top on my right shoulder. Mymom's traditional filipino so she hit me with the "back home those with tattoo's are prisoners", but both parents were cool with it cause ithad a personal meaning. I want to get my second one done of my last name in alibata. Does anyone know how to translate my last name "Tan" correctlyto alibata?

I changed my mind and now i want a tat lol. Anyone in Atlanta know any professional tattoo parlors.

Alot of people i know have tattoos but in all honesty the quality of their tattoos are garbage (going to the west-end or flea-market on Campbellton FTL smh)

Since im paying money and its gonna be on my skin forever i want mine to have the best quality. Can anyone from Atlanta hook me up with the info, it would begreatly appreciated.

Im thinkin' about gettin somethin' like this for my 1st tat
pimp.gif
..prolly goin' to change alil somethin' to it and add my own lil twist to it..

2wbx5vk.jpg

First Tat
pimp.gif
lol
e79250deb539c9edcb524146f2c0979fa577e00.pjpg

Second Tat
lol I don't know why the artist didn't cover the mole lol but its all good i supposed
0b13599ae5213f739c2dcb0c2d73ca7bcb0a984.pjpg

9b225a4e4c38a920c462edda4cb8e045f6be05b.pjpg

Had this one for about two yrs now. The color is dull due to exposure of the sun.
Looks way better in person and this is the curve cam but its real nice and pretty much covers up my forearm and only
costed 110 and it was supposed to be way bigger but i want my sleeves to stop at a certain spot.

Im finna cover up my initials on my right arm. Im going to get a SF symbol with the bay bridge around it. With the Nicaraguan flag shaded in the letters.

Ill post up when I get it.

Originally Posted by Law3001

I hope they all have some kind of meaning to you...I hate seeing people getting tattoos just to have them, not you, I'm just saying...

Its all good man i hear you...But how do you know that people tattoo's are for that reason? Like do you ask people when you see them?

I personally never really cared what some wants to put on their body...Its there business...I'm not coming at you, i just always hear people say that when Tats are brought up
Its funny the person saying this about 'people getting tats for no reason' has a Koi tattoo, which, at this point, is pretty cliche'and a trend at the moment within the tattoo American industry. Somebody could say about him, "I hate when people get tattoos of trend-like matters",but...I think that, along with his comment, doesn't really matter. At the end of the day, as long as the person getting the tattoo likes it for whateverreason, then thats all that matters...

i have 5.

i was 16 when i got my first one.
18 when i got my second.
19 when i got my last 3.
im 20 now.

i plan on getting 4 more over the next year, i have them planned out.. i just like to wait in between in a bit. they are much smaller pieces than the ones ihave now, other than a big calf piece im getting.

my parents hate them.
grandma loves them.

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

51a366313f897e5d941c43f7ee8794fd4718e0a9.jpg
Word to Bob,I got this in June, I gotta chest piece also but its faaaaaaarrrr from finished,and my rib piece is being discussed holla!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
i love it, great work.

i want to get my first tat here soon.

im wanting to get on my ribs, "I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me" and I want it in english and with it in hebrew right under it.Anyone know where I can find a legit hebrew translation?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

im wanting to get on my ribs, "I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me" and I want it in english and with it in hebrew right under it. Anyone know where I can find a legit hebrew translation?
Hope that turns out well for you.
nerd.gif

my bad i mistyped it. lol its late bro, im not dumb enough to not check everything (wording, spelling) before I get it lol I aint gonna get Compasion lol

Naw, it's not you.
laugh.gif

An NT'er took a major L when he had that tatted on his arm. I can't find the pic, but hopefully someone can help me out.

Back
Top Bottom