Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

^^ how the hell did he take an L with a simple quote like that? lol please explain how they messed up something so simple

Just finished my sleeve hopefully i can upload some pics during the break........

As for the question I have like 8 tattoo's

I started when i was 17
Got 2 while i was 17
1 while i was 18
And the rest (which is my sleeve) i got this summer starting in July

My mom hates my tats and my dad doesnt even know about htem because my parents are divorced. I use to think the whole sleeve thing would set me back fromcertain oportunities but so far everthing has been fine, I had an internship for the city of Milwaukee, I have like a 3.8 (my highest EVER) and I'mactually a star pupil in most of my classes. I may be just lucky but i am beginning to feel that alot of the old stereotypes associated with tattoos andtattoo'd people are beginning to fade away, I actually plan on going to law school so I will have to wear alot of dress attire anyways but when im out andabout even in the future i wont be ashamed of my tats its part of who i am.

By the way all my tats are tasteful, no gang **% and no whack **%

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^^ how the hell did he take an L with a simple quote like that? lol please explain how they messed up something so simple

Oh man, you really dont want to know.
I dont have a pic saved, but I remember it was something in the lines of: "I can do everything through Chist whostrengthens me"
laugh.gif

i think yall are talkin about this pic...its in the classic NT pics thread...someone photoshopped it, but you can still see the error
2hdpeli.png

^ the only REAL error is the R missing in Christ. there are some versions of the bible that say "which" and "strengtheneth" butstrengtheneth sounds dumb lol i will stick to the saying that its the bible i read lol

i dont have any right now but im looking to get some soon. heres what i want as of now

on my upper back have my name (chris) in capital letters outlined, filled in with things that are important to me ( i got this off here..if anyone has that piccan you post it)

something on my bottom forearms but im not sure yet..i know i want some cursive font

the boston skyline with the B in the middle somewhere on my chest or something

and a quote like "knowledge reigns supreme" maybe in latin going across my upper chest below my neck

CaSh4lIfE87 - sick color. The tree looks kind of odd, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to look like that or not.
laugh.gif
I plan on getting my next tattin full color.

5ad36d0914e9144cd5b008d3d351914e6935fcbd.jpg
5ad36d0914e9144cd5b008d3d351914e6935fcbd.jpg

Session 1 from last year. ( Ignore the RSC, initials I got right when I turned 18
tired.gif
) Been too lazy to go back to finish it up. Done by Chris from Urban Body in Sac.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by JumpoffTheGod

51a366313f897e5d941c43f7ee8794fd4718e0a9.jpg
Word to Bob,I got this in June, I gotta chest piece also but its faaaaaaarrrr from finished,and my rib piece is being discussed holla!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
i love it, great work.
laugh.gif
{
tired.gif
@ this guy frontin like thats his piece...

Back
Top Bottom