Post your toys! Vol. 1?

anyone into Power Rangers? I have some stuff, gotta pull outta storage in a few months, would love to see some cool stuff if you guys have some

Today was a good day....
20230812_161018.jpg

the hell is going on with this amazon prime delays. if they can't guarantee their shipping service, they should reimburse or make up for it. missed a day of entertainment because of it. now, even pre-orders are getting moved more than a month. damn it.

How are the materials on that?
Diecast?

Looks awesome

I might get the shredder one.

Last edited:
How are the materials on that?
Diecast?

Looks awesome

I might get the shredder one.
This thing is HEAVY so much die cast I don’t even know where it all is. I spend most of my money in this space on model kits and 3rd party transformers toys. From a quality perspective this up there with the best of them and feels like something I had painted and customized myself. Some really small details are a little off center but the most part super high quality. Will def be picking up Mikey when it comes out.

For comparison
IMG_6187.jpeg
IMG_6188.jpeg
IMG_6189.jpeg

This thing is HEAVY so much die cast I don’t even know where it all is. I spend most of my money in this space on model kits and 3rd party transformers toys. From a quality perspective this up there with the best of them and feels like something I had painted and customized myself. Some really small details are a little off center but the most part super high quality. Will def be picking up Mikey when it comes out.

For comparison
IMG_6187.jpeg
IMG_6188.jpeg
IMG_6189.jpeg
Gundam version of Leo.

I like the mech tmnt’s but price wise its too much of a commitment.

$180 x 4. plus ive heard they’re releasing splinter and shredder too. Lol

May just get raph and be done with it.

I like the mech tmnt’s but price wise its too much of a commitment.

$180 x 4. plus ive heard they’re releasing splinter and shredder too. Lol

May just get raph and be done with it.
I can definitely understand that mindset. I will say that the figure is solid and if you’re doing 1 or maybe even 2 its worth it. All 4 plus all the other stuff they have planned is a pretty big commitment. I might cut it off at Mikey myself

I can definitely understand that mindset. I will say that the figure is solid and if you’re doing 1 or maybe even 2 its worth it. All 4 plus all the other stuff they have planned is a pretty big commitment. I might cut it off at Mikey myself
not sure how tall the figure is but it looks pretty solid. is it a 8" or 12"? I'm on pre-order for the VF1J 8" from Threezero. so far looks pretty solid for a transformer and for it's price, it looks worth it.

Back
Top Bottom