Post your toys! Vol. 1?

They should've released the other Ronin Warrior figures first before busting out with the Inferno armor.
Anubis was that dude.

I need to post up my collection in this thread.

Originally Posted by Apeks

They should've released the other Ronin Warrior figures first before busting out with the Inferno armor.
Anubis was that dude.

That's what I'm saying.  He's cool, but they should've waited until the end to release him along with Black Blaze.  And hell yeah, I can't wait to see if they release Anubis.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

are they doing the bad guys for the Ronin Warrior figs?

nothing planned after Kento but even he doesn't have a release date yet.  Sage is next in March, with Cye in May.  I hope this line can continue to at least finish up Talpa and the Dark Warlords.  It's my most favorite toy line and one I've been waiting for to get done like this since I was a kid, so fingers crossed.

been letting go of a lot of my childhood toys recently...
but some i have to keep...like these, i showed some of the bad guys,
so here are some of my early gi joe good guys...

snake eyes may have been both my 1st gi joe (version pictured) & last (version #2 with wolf dog)

Should be getting my Hot Toys Captain America soon!!  Like 1 year after Jay got his 
laugh.gif

Some recent pick ups; sorry for the crappy phone pics:

400571678.jpg

400571677.jpg

400571676.jpg

400571675.jpg

and my favorite!!

have a bunch of starwars stuff in boxes... waiting for my own place to put em up.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Should be getting my Hot Toys Captain America soon!!  Like 1 year after Jay got his 
400571677.jpg

That Cap is a great figure, you'll love it.  And I still me that Supes bad.  Looks
pimp.gif

^and nice collection andys.  I like that championship belt with the Mavs display
laugh.gif

I just got my grail..  I am so freaking stoked about this thing..  Sorry for the overload of pics in advance..
Without further ado, I present, Hot Wheels Elite Ecto-1 1:18
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

couple of Selects I'm really diggin'....awesome sculpt on ghost rider.

got this guy for christmas (22/1000)...still debating on whether or not to open it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by john23friend85

The new MK figures just need a little love-

Hopefully i'll be able to finish him up when my hands are back at full strength. He's been sitting in limbo since my wreck during the summer-
A figure customizer on NT 
eek.gif

JayPesoz wrote:
nice pics, Rick.  Makes me wanna put in the old 90's series and just chill out
pimp.gif
ALSO got in my Revoltech WALL-E and this thing is 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I have been looking for this figure for the longest time. Definitely will be copped ASAP.

^ Thanks 
pimp.gif
 BBTS still has some in stock if you need one.
Just got this psylocke in to go with my X-force:

Also the new ML wakes have been spotted at Toys'r'us stores this week i haven't found em yet but if you guys do HMU id be glad to take em off your hands! So happy hunting!

^interesting...can't say I'm a fan of the packaging (not a big deal) or Hasbro itself, but I'm looking forward to the Terrax baf.

If anybody wants finds an extra Steve Rogers, I'd be more than happy to buy it off you.  You can even keep the Terrax piece  

Man, 17.99 for Marvel Legends though? Am I reading that price tag correctly? I remember when they were closer to 10 bucks. You gotta drop well over 100 just to get a set. SMH. 8 bucks for a Marvel Universe figure is bad enough but this...

Man, 17.99 for Marvel Legends though? Am I reading that price tag correctly? I remember when they were closer to 10 bucks. You gotta drop well over 100 just to get a set. SMH. 8 bucks for a Marvel Universe figure is bad enough but this...

what kind of annoys me is that the scale is kind of all over the place
30t6p3b.gif
  There's really no excuse the new iron Man and Steve Rogers should be this off-scale.
27276067d1327770792-new-marvel-legends-thread-actionshots005-4.jpg

That price tag is more Toys'R'Us fault then anyone else the prices at Target and Walmart will be 14.99 which isn't to bad IMO. And I collected in the ToyBiz era just like you guys paid the 8.99 it was great but the reason ToyBiz went out of business was because they charged way to little for the figures. If they would have charged what they needed to they would still be open today. It's also the reason great companies like Sota went out of business as well. 
JayPesoz wrote:
Apeks wrote:

what kind of annoys me is that the scale is kind of all over the place
30t6p3b.gif
  There's really no excuse the new iron Man and Steve Rogers should be this off-scale.
27276067d1327770792-new-marvel-legends-thread-actionshots005-4.jpg

This here is my only gripe with the wave like Jay said look how dam small Iron Man is I know when they made the plates for him that he was alittle bigger but come on the couldn't have just fixed the plates?! Captain America is 6'6, Tony Stark out of armor is 6'2 and in armor is 6'5 he should only be a tad bit smaller that Steve Rodgers but in hand is about an inch off. Get it right hasbro! Also is that your pic Jay?

& Green Rhino123 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom