Post your toys! Vol. 1?

The new MK figures just need a little love-

Hopefully i'll be able to finish him up when my hands are back at full strength. He's been sitting in limbo since my wreck during the summer-

nice pics, Rick.  Makes me wanna put in the old 90's series and just chill out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by john23friend85

The new MK figures just need a little love-

Hopefully i'll be able to finish him up when my hands are back at full strength. He's been sitting in limbo since my wreck during the summer-
A figure customizer on NT 
eek.gif

JayPesoz wrote:
nice pics, Rick.  Makes me wanna put in the old 90's series and just chill out
pimp.gif

Exactly what i'm doing! Trying to form the 90's/Jim Lee X-men 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ALSO got in my Revoltech WALL-E and this thing is 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That Wall-E looks dope.  Makes me realize how bad I'd love for Hot Toys or somebody else to make a Johnny 5
laugh.gif

My custom Iron Patriot came in and its 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

If anyone needs one done HMU ill set you up with my boy only charges $35 for Iron Patriots!

S.H. Figuarts Vegeta figure came in this week and this figure is 
eek.gif

Now i need a Piccolo bad! Wish Gohan wasn't so pricey 
mad.gif

That Iron Patriot looks sick and so does that Vegeta. I'm trying to hold off as long as I can and hope they make a first appearance Vegeta with scout reader and tail. How much do those things go for?

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Nice stuff everybody!
Here is my contribution..
I am still saving up for a Masterpiece Voltron to add to my collection.  The Matty Collector Voltron looks awful IMO
Nice stuff my man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

That Iron Patriot looks sick and so does that Vegeta. I'm trying to hold off as long as I can and hope they make a first appearance Vegeta with scout reader and tail. How much do those things go for?

First appearance Vegeta would be great! This one goes for 39.99 on BBTS so it's fairly well priced compared to gohan who goes for 80-100 :/

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Got the new Rowen this morning.  It's gonna be a looooong wait to get all 5 of these guys in
frown.gif

Info please! they look amazing.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^
pimp.gif
......is vader holding a candle?

Nah...

roll.gif
  Classic !!!  

laugh.gif
 nice. I do declare, that has to be the lamest lightsaber I've ever seen. maybe you're supposed to cut off the plastic at the end...not that I recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom