Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Here are a few of my joes.
52ykg7o.jpg

T E A M l a t e N I G H T

Team Vintage Heat

t e a m a u t o b o t

dope s**t G.I JOES were my favorite u need to get a Storm Shadow & Destro for that collection :. anyone remember M.A.S.K theyre pretty cool too:.

WOW!!! NT never ceases to amaze me!! ...I never knew this thread was on here!!
Some of u guys have some really cool stuff!!
pimp.gif

john23friend85 killed it for me though,loving the Street Fighter figs!!
eek.gif

...I'ma have to contribute!!

Sideshow Bob and Devil Flanders from kid robot Simpsons series

Glow in the Dark Munny
happy.gif
also from kid robot

EDIT: they're tagged cuz they're for sale on iss.

cant mess around with no ford . look at what these cats gotta do to there whips , just to try and keep up wit a chevy . my $#%%$ bone stock and killin all youfords .

To the guy above me. So, they let you drive @ 14 where you live?

And if you bought a car to leave stock then you're just not a car guy.

Good stuff in here.....if I remember, I'll post some of the NBA McFarlane figures I have later..

I like those real dramatic superman pictures Firepower, very cool. ahh i'm so pissed i sold all my transformers a few years back, for like 50 bucks. I hadthe majority of all the Beast WarsTransformers to come out in the 90s, any one got any of those? my favorite was Optimus Prime Gorilla

Just some that I recently found in my brother's closet. Still missing my Optimus Prime with the truck that folds out and has a canon attached in it
frown.gif
Mymom gave a way a lot of my childhood toys
frown.gif

and...

Who collects KID ROBOT SIMPSONS toys?
I am looking for HOMER (two), MAGGIE, SIDESHOW BOB.
pm me plz if you have extra

Yes and no, they were in the SDCC exclusive set, but not the regular set that was sold in stores. They also came with the individual packed figures.

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Just some that I recently found in my brother's closet. Still missing my Optimus Prime with the truck that folds out and has a canon attached in it
frown.gif
My mom gave a way a lot of my childhood toys
frown.gif

and...

Who collects KID ROBOT SIMPSONS toys?
I am looking for HOMER (two), MAGGIE, SIDESHOW BOB.
pm me plz if you have extra

i feel yah man!! my parents sent all my gi joes, ninja turtles, and transformers to the phillipines without telling me! it was heartbreaking

Back
Top Bottom