Post your toys! Vol. 1?

just took a pic of my display case for you guys, from the top..

24qjskn.jpg

k7mer.jpg

2m4on4z.jpg
-freakin smithers and his small feet...never stands up properly
there are toys everywhere in my house, just a majority of them are there, thanks to the wife of course

the very bottom section is where i just put my "shoe of the week" into for display purposes lol, mamba HD's in there now

man if i can find my old shoe box full of DBZ toys, the offical bandai ones like the ones you posted....

yellow hair ssj2 goku, black hair goku, that gold hair three head pack goku, super trunks, super baby/vegita, great saiyan man, super broly, ....so many i donteven remember

Originally Posted by daaznfella

man if i can find my old shoe box full of DBZ toys, the offical bandai ones like the ones you posted....

yellow hair ssj2 goku, black hair goku, that gold hair three head pack goku, super trunks, super baby/vegita, great saiyan man, super broly, ....so many i dont even remember
haha. yea, good stuff. i dug em all out. probably gonna sell most of em

Oh man you guys make me wanna go to the storage and grab all my MISB and used transformers and Gundams out so bad, but its' all packed in there
frown.gif

Damn, I wish I had taken pics of my wrestling figure collection before I sold 'em all.
frown.gif

I had over 500 figures, everything from the big 8" rubber guys, the lil' 5" hard plastic ones, the 6" 'bone crunching action'figures to the 7" Titantron ones. Psshhh, I had the rings, the entrance ramp, the trash talking stage, massive amounts of weapons, EVERYTHING you couldthink of wrestling related!! Before shoes, the WWF was my addiction
laugh.gif

The only toys I have left are the ones I couldn't find until I moved...

Originally Posted by goten21

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yellow hair ssj2 goku, black hair goku, that gold hair three head pack goku, super trunks, super baby/vegita, great saiyan man, super broly, ....so many i dont even remember
haha. yea, good stuff. i dug em all out. probably gonna sell most of em

can you get good money for old DBZ toys? i got a ton of series one unopened that i wouldn't mind selling.

pstuart13 wrote: can you get good money for old DBZ toys? i got a ton of series one unopened that i wouldn't mind selling.

I am not sure, mine are just taking up space so I gotta move em out.

Im sure ebay can tell you if they are worth anything

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

top right, the r32 skyline gtr is still my favourite car of all time. and the top secret models are so mint. that tamiya model is amazing. you have any builtyet? you should post them up. great stuff. all i have left after the move is jin kazama, it's kicking around somewhere.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Here are a few of my joes.
52ykg7o.jpg

T E A M l a t e N I G H T

Team Vintage Heat

t e a m a u t o b o t

YESSSS!!!
i still have my collection too!
somewhere in the basement!

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Wheres a good place to buy transformers from the movie?

T E A M l a t e N I G H T

Team Vintage Heat

t e a m a u t o b o t
wal-mart or toys r us should have them

Back
Top Bottom