Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Walmart collector con was a joke this morning. Every time I ordered the WWE ultimate editions it immediately refunded me after I completed the order.

From what I read on twitter Walmart has started doing the same with the Joes that went up for preorder.

From sdcc

$650

IMG_3985.jpeg.jpg

Jada toys is killin it
The new sf wave is 🔥

Last edited:
Its crazy how many IP’s have been around since forever and they’re JUST now getting figures.

Double dragon
Bloodsport
Ninja scroll

And the list goes on.

Figs are HOT rn.

>D Ehhhhhhhh…

IMG_0029.jpeg

🤷🏾‍♂️ luck of the draw I suppose…

If i can manage i cop that wrestlemania ALI pack tomorrow, itll be all GOOD fr. Lol

Every year Mattel kills the reveals.

Sultan
Fake Diesel
New Paul Bearer’s
Ichiban Hogan
WCW Debut Kevin Nash
A Rock Legacy pack with his dad and grandpa
Seth from where he wore polka dots against Cody

Going to need all that WWE. That Monday night wars is a must.

Ready for the Marvel legends panel tomorrow and want to see what McFarlane does for DC.

love the way how they made BIG POPPA PUMP ! stayed true to the character. too bad they didn't made a figure look like this.....

Attachments

• scott_steiner_wallpaper_by_aistyles_d1hi4az-fullview.jpg
    scott_steiner_wallpaper_by_aistyles_d1hi4az-fullview.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 272
Picked up the commander of the stars aka Galaxy force Optimus prime by Transform and Roll out months ago but I never got around to post picks because the fingers came broken and crumbling out of the box. Turns out it’s a known problem and the manufacturer was sending out replacement parts. So I’ve had it in the box for 3 months until the new hands came. In total 6 out of 10 fingers had to be replaced. A lot of reviews have spoken about the ratchet joints failing too but mine haven’t yet thankfully.

Outside of that im still kind of meh on the figure. I think the overall weight and size looks great. It’s got a lot of diecast metal pieces that are a nice touch but quality overall is pretty poor for a $150 figure compared to what else you can get at the price point. Very few paint applications and the ones that are there are sloppy. The plastic is super stressmark prone where ever it’s hadled for articulation. I’ve just bought figures in the $150 to $200 range from brands like fanshobby or maketoys that just do everything so much better. That said if you want a Galaxy force Optimus your options are the war for cyber trim version for $80 + $30 for the DNA design upgrade kit which gives you a smaller, less detailed, worse proportioned version with less issues but less features, or you can grab the 2005 version which goes for $120+ with missing parts and in beat up condition. If you need this version of Optimus, even with all its issue it’s probably the best bag for the buck even with all the issues.
IMG_5526.jpeg
IMG_5525.jpeg
IMG_5513.jpeg
IMG_5512.jpeg

The bloodsport figs look crazy! Definitely getting those and Jada toys is killing it. Grabbing all of SF, Mega Man and I might even dabble with the cyberpunk figs just because the designs are pretty cool.

Any word if the recent G.I. Joe figs will re-release in the window package that's making a return?

got excited with this announcement. not sure if it's the same as the Kitzconcept since they look identical. left is kitzconcept while on the right it the threezero.

Attachments

• KC vf1j.jpg
    KC vf1j.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 9
  • threezero.jpg
    threezero.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 58
also, not sure if I will double down on the Threezero Votron. I got the first iteration. the upcoming one has a metallic finish and probably a bit more diecast on it.

Attachments

• volt metal.jpg
    volt metal.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 126
Mine just shipped today. Got my UE Cody Rhodes last week and My UE Logan Paul two days ago.

Back
Top Bottom