Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Damn they raised the price
Was regular price for hours

Edit. They sold out. That was a secondary seller.

Last edited:
SS86 Ultra Magnus came in a few days ago, only opened it up today
11.jpg

Walmart is weird with pre-orders. They cancelled my range viper and then I was able to randomly grab it 2 days ago and they already shipped.

May I ask where you got these and for how much?

IMG_7276.jpeg

The green one is from USAGundamstore. I got it on sale last year for about $170. It’s called Supreme Tactical commander nuclear blast version.

The Optimus prime colored one is the original supreme tactical commander. I had it imported from China because it’s long been out of print. Was about $230

Dominator megatron I got on eBay for $180.

All 3 are made by the company TFC toys, and they’re based off of GI Joe transformers crossover concept art.

Megatron is beefy even outside of his hyper mode
IMG_7277.jpeg
IMG_7278.jpeg

IMG_7276.jpeg

The green one is from USAGundamstore. I got it on sale last year for about $170. It’s called Supreme Tactical commander nuclear blast version.

The Optimus prime colored one is the original supreme tactical commander. I had it imported from China because it’s long been out of print. Was about $230

All 3 are made by the company TFC toys, and they’re based off of GI Joe transformers crossover concept art.

IMG_7277.jpeg
IMG_7278.jpeg
they look pretty solid. I'm on the hunt for a spare for a threezero dlx bumblebee (preferably the gold bug edition) seems they are out of print and asking a lot on the used market. problem though is that it is competing against the VF1J and Metallic Voltron as far as purchase alternative goes.

May I ask where you got these and for how much?

IMG_7276.jpeg

IMG_7277.jpeg
IMG_7278.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom