Post your toys! Vol. 1?

IMG_5218.jpeg

after contemplating for over a month, I finally bit the bullet and ordered this. it is just extremely hard to pass up especially when it costs almost 1.4 of the asking price of the Blitzway.

In the process of rearranging the mancave so ignore the mess. Picked up this Mega sized Power Ranger that I've wanted since 1st grade. Complete with box for $25
20231201_103117.jpg

Nice, I see the Megazord/Dragonzord in the background as well. Got any more PR stuff? I have a few things, gotta unpack and unbox some stuff soon

Speaking of Street Fighter, this Paulmart exclusive Jada Toys Ryu went up for preorder yesterday and got it ordered.

Whats the story on that?

Jada already announced theyre doin an alt color wave which would be player 2 colors, which is what that color is. Soooooooo

And wth is paulmart? Lol

**edit**

**** it. Copped it. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Whats that thanos?
Hot Toys. Don't look into em. They're expensive and addictive.
Nice, I see the Megazord/Dragonzord in the background as well. Got any more PR stuff? I have a few things, gotta unpack and unbox some stuff soon
I got some of the original zords and 8 inch figures. Couple of the flip heads too. And the legacy titanus. I'll send some pics tomorrow

after years trying to snag a copy for a reasonable price, I finally got one thanks to a local seller today. my Cloud & Fenrir combo collection is finally complete (I hope). got it half for how much it is going for in the crazy used market. got it for half for what crazy people are asking for nowadays. not necessarily mint but otherwise good condition. couldn't afford the gametoys or vts iterations which are a step-up but play arts kai should be more than enough. got the other play arts kai daytona iteration earlier than this one and cheaper by 1/3. not sure why the daytona iteration are cheaper though. also, waiting for my Voltron B/W KO to arrive in about a week.

Attachments

• FF7 Fenrir.jpg
    FF7 Fenrir.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 25
Big neca store drop today @ 12

First to fall raph
Last ronin leo
Last ronin splinter
Usagi 4 pk

Some other stuff too. Lol

Back
Top Bottom