Post Your TV Setup / Blu-Ray collection

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ksteezy

MY LIVING ROOM SET-UP, THINKING ABOUT GETTING A WALL UNIT, BUT I LIKE THE CLEAN LOOK...IDK, OP VERY IMPRESIVE COLLECTION BRO

42 INCH PHILLIPS WITH AMBIENT LIGHTS
smokin.gif

mostly DVD's, not up on that blu-ray steez yet...

NIKETLK
why do people take pics with this effect it supposed to make it cooler?
Why do people quote pictures?
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously though, he probably just doesn't feel like taking off the "fish eye" lense.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ksteezy

MY LIVING ROOM SET-UP, THINKING ABOUT GETTING A WALL UNIT, BUT I LIKE THE CLEAN LOOK...IDK, OP VERY IMPRESIVE COLLECTION BRO

42 INCH PHILLIPS WITH AMBIENT LIGHTS
smokin.gif

mostly DVD's, not up on that blu-ray steez yet...

NIKETLK
why do people take pics with this effect it supposed to make it cooler?
Why do people quote pictures?
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously though, he probably just doesn't feel like taking off the "fish eye" lense.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol All them blu rays. What a WASTE of money. And *facepalm* @ putting your "entertainment center" in the closet. That is where it's at, right?

none of us can talk about wasting money when we own more than 2-3 pairs of sneakers.

btw OP, you need to do something about your blu ray storage. getting rid of storage space will free up the little room you have and it'll make it look a lot better.
I can, because I don't actually use my own money to buy my sneaks. Before your type out, know what you're typing about. All of those blu-rays are a waste of money but then again, it's your money. I don't really give a crap. I'm just pointing out the obvious because I feel like being an a hole. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol All them blu rays. What a WASTE of money. And *facepalm* @ putting your "entertainment center" in the closet. That is where it's at, right?

none of us can talk about wasting money when we own more than 2-3 pairs of sneakers.

btw OP, you need to do something about your blu ray storage. getting rid of storage space will free up the little room you have and it'll make it look a lot better.
I can, because I don't actually use my own money to buy my sneaks. Before your type out, know what you're typing about. All of those blu-rays are a waste of money but then again, it's your money. I don't really give a crap. I'm just pointing out the obvious because I feel like being an a hole. 
tongue.gif

Is there a thread for Home Theater or anything because I am in the process of setting up my media room and just wnated some extra input already pretty sure about what im going to do but extra advice is always welcome

Is there a thread for Home Theater or anything because I am in the process of setting up my media room and just wnated some extra input already pretty sure about what im going to do but extra advice is always welcome

Back
Top Bottom