Post Your Unpopular Music Opinions

Naw u Krazy
Wayne soulja boy'd juelz style and outdid him

For Juelz rank I did he held his own. Maybe I am looking at it like they were on the same team.
Naw u Krazy
Wayne soulja boy'd juelz style and outdid him

For Juelz rank I did he held his own. Maybe I am looking at it like they were on the same team.

I'll hang ya like a hanger in the closet, no coat on the hanger
Just hang ya in the closet -______-

She bout action, bout work, she suck d#@$ like a vacuum suck dirt -______-

Dude had a plethora of horrible bars on that tape man. Wayne carried that s#@!

I'll hang ya like a hanger in the closet, no coat on the hanger
Just hang ya in the closet -______-

She bout action, bout work, she suck d#@$ like a vacuum suck dirt -______-

Dude had a plethora of horrible bars on that tape man. Wayne carried that s#@!

Those Juelz lines are wack? That's classic cam Santana but u appreciate if cam spits like that tho. Juelz is a legend.

Not sure if popular or unpopular, but Jhene Aiko's music is trash. Her voice is very bland..
I cringe everytime I hear that "I hate you" song. It's terrible, and broads blast it like it's modern day Aaliyah or some s@#!. Smh.

ALL THIS SHE IS BEYOND TRASH...

Those Juelz lines are wack? That's classic cam Santana but u appreciate if cam spits like that tho. Juelz is a legend.

Idc if Jesus spit it, those are terrible. :rofl:

I would say you must be trolling, but you think "I always smile, like a pumpkin" is dope so I'll just leave it alone. :lol:

- Ab-Soul isn't the underrated champion of rap people push him to be. He's a technically sound lyricist but is quite bland...lacks emotion and overall appeal. If it wasn't for Jay Rock he'd be considered the weak link in TDE.

- Meek Mill could be so much more if he made more tracks like Tony Story 1 + 2 along with all the attempted bangers he drops. Underrated storyteller.

- Ab-Soul isn't the underrated champion of rap people push him to be. He's a technically sound lyricist but is quite bland...lacks emotion and overall appeal. If it wasn't for Jay Rock he'd be considered the weak link in TDE.

- Meek Mill could be so much more if he made more tracks like Tony Story 1 + 2 along with all the attempted bangers he drops. Underrated storyteller.
jay rock is the best on the label though..........................

jay rock is the best on the label though..........................

Rick Ross is only around now because of the CO thing. He was just another rapper before it happened then he became the topics of actual convos

400 degreez changed the rap landscape
RD not so much

It's true though
When RD dropped
It went unnoticed LARGELY because of the more superior albums that released during that time
400 degreez dropped when other classic albums were dropping and is considered classic by many
And still was able to get the attention of many
And put the whole label on the map
400 degreez is still cash money magnum opus

It's true though
When RD dropped
It went unnoticed LARGELY because of the more superior albums that released during that time
400 degreez dropped when other classic albums were dropping and is considered classic by many
And still was able to get the attention of many
And put the whole label on the map
400 degreez is still cash money magnum opus

I agree w/ everything but I'm gonna have to say Tha Carter is cash money's magnum opus

I'll never understand the obsession with the carter. Wayne is trash & always has been. There is absolutely nothing special about that album whatsoever god.

Juvie is easily the best artist to ever come out of that camp

lol okay. Mannie Fresh production alone on The Carter is top notch. Some of his best. And Wayne spits on there. To say Juvenile is the best out of CM then to say Wayne could never rap is laughable. But it's your opinion you're entitled to it.

400 Degrees is flames too though

Tha carter is top 3 cash money album no doubt
But 400 degreez takes the crown
And I WAS a big Wayne fan
The carter was flames
I've bout the carter like 6 times
Most recently last week because my cd was scratched or broken
It's that good that I always need the physical
BUT 400 degreez can't be topped
From top to bottom
Juvenile got straight to the point each and every song

LMAO 400 Degreez sparked the No Limit movement?

you mean like the No Limit movement that happend 5 years before 400 Degreez even came out?

:rofl:

only built for cuban linx? the album that came out a year before reasonable doubt?

wouldn't expect kids not even alive when the music came out to have valid criticisms of it.

reasonable doubt wasn't critically-acclaimed when it came out

really had nothing to do with "better quality music at the time"

moreso with it being before it's time.

people called it too pop.

too commercial.

a year later, everyone in rap was TRYING to rap like jay on reasonable doubt

who ever tried to rap like juve?

i like 400 Degreez but ya'll literally sound like 14 year olds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom