post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I still listen to Pac's music to this day. No Pac slander will be tolerated. His music is awesome. One of the most versatile rap musicians ever. His combination of storytelling and pain and emotion >>>>>

Btw his posthumous albums = His albums alive although it got just plain cringeworthy after Better Dayz. (Better Dayz was awesome)

Don't care how many jimmies I rustle with this, DMX is horrid as a rapper. He's a poor man's 2pac...very poor. A bunch of off the wall yelling man. Can't stand dude's music.

Literally had "My Block" (remix) and the better dayz song with Isley on repeat the other day. Just flat out awesome man

Kevin Durant is now the best player in the NBA

not really a fan of either, pac is the better rapper and has more classic songs but i dont see him as a must listen for a rap fan

if i saw my former private art school classmate on tv acting hard with "thug life" tatted on his abs i would think he's kind of fake

im all for the messages in his positive songs and i love hit em up but thug life pac always seemed fake to me

if i saw my former private art school classmate on tv acting hard with "thug life" tatted on his abs i would think he's kind of fake

im all for the messages in his positive songs and i love hit em up but thug life pac always seemed fake to me

But why does it have to be that he was acting hard? And it's very likely that Pac was not the same person as an adult that he was at the arts school he went to. Non of us are the same people as we were in middle school.

Pac was the epitome of zesty and fake.

but for some reason yall swear he was the realest dude alive.

He took that Bishop role off camera.
Have any of you listened to a Pac interview, or heard him talk in front of a crowd? Yes he took the role off camera, but that was his plan. He saw how much respect the character received and used it. In order for the people he was trying to reach to hear him he dumbed down to what we respected in the urban community. Unfortunately with doing so, it became a part of him. It became so much a part him that he couldn't escape it, even when he wanted to. He's said plenty of times that the story he tells is not just his. But they are stories that come from those he know and what he's seen.

Last edited:
I can't get down wit this Pac slander at all mane....

Even putting Drake and Pac in the same convo is just disrespectful..

Last edited:
Lil bow wow was the greatest child star since mj

Martin luther king was actually making segregation worse, thats the reason why the whites put a price on his head, but they dont want you to know that

Everybody is extra zesty in the music business

they have to be

Notice how all the men woman drool over are extra zesty by men's standards

but if men see that they get girls, they listen to and support the zest

Case & Point
View media item 752548dude looks like he says "Zaaaaaaaam, what's dat" when he goes shopping

the whole art school pac slander is over blown

His mother, Afeni Shakur, and his father, Billy Garland, were active members of the Black Panther Party in New York in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The infant boy was born a month after his mother was acquitted of more than 150 charges of "Conspiracy against the United States government and New York landmarks" in the New York "Panther 21" court case.[16]

Shakur lived from an early age with people who were convicted of serious criminal offences and who were imprisoned. His godfather, Elmer "Geronimo" Pratt, a high ranking Black Panther, was convicted of murdering a school teacher during a 1968 robbery, although his sentence was later overturned.

His stepfather, Mutulu, spent four years at large on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list beginning in 1982. Mutulu was wanted for having helped his sister Assata Shakur (also known as Joanne Chesimard) to escape from a penitentiary in New Jersey. She had been imprisoned for killing a state trooper in 1973. Mutulu was caught in 1986 and imprisoned for the robbery of a Brinks armored truck in which two police officers and a guard were killed

look at the zest in this next story :lol:

In October 1993, in Atlanta, two brothers and off-duty police officers, Mark and Scott Whitwell, were with their wives celebrating Mrs. Whitwell's recent passing of the state bar examination. The two officers were drunk and in possession of stolen guns. As they crossed the street, a car with Shakur inside passed by them or "almost struck them." The Whitwells began an altercation with the driver, Shakur and the other passengers, which was joined by a second passing car. Shakur shot one officer in the buttocks, and the other in the leg, back, or abdomen, according to varying news reports. There were no other injuries. Mark Whitwell was charged with firing at Shakur's car and later lying to the police during the investigation; Shakur was charged with the shooting; the prosecutors decided to drop all charges against all parties.[84][85]

In October 1993, in Atlanta, two brothers and off-duty police officers, Mark and Scott Whitwell, were with their wives celebrating Mrs. Whitwell's recent passing of the state bar examination. The two officers were drunk and in possession of stolen guns. As they crossed the street, a car with Shakur inside passed by them or "almost struck them." The Whitwells began an altercation with the driver, Shakur and the other passengers, which was joined by a second passing car. Shakur shot one officer in the buttocks, and the other in the leg, back, or abdomen, according to varying news reports. There were no other injuries. Mark Whitwell was charged with firing at Shakur's car and later lying to the police during the investigation; Shakur was charged with the shooting; the prosecutors decided to drop all charges against all parties.[84][85]

View media item 752561

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom