post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
The **** goin on in here?!?!?!?

Don't follow rap like that no more but didn't know this dude ASAP was like that.

I believe most artist and actors are funny.

And as far as Pac being zesty and the counter argument of him shooting some peoples let me say this.......

I know some sideways cats from my old hood that would beat yo ***!

Gay thugs have some of the shortest tempers I've ever seen.

i prefer my rappers to be ex crack dealers and thugs instead of this.

have never downloaded a song of his.

View media item 752009

this was all foreshadowed on the intro to wu-tang forever on disc 2 before triumph came on.
why not just want your rappers to be good at rapping rather than pretending to be hard and deal drugs?

My mans soft as cotton crying in the shower because he almost ran over someone but he likes his music hard as ****.

i put that i cried for a reason, it wasnt supposed to be a big secret :rofl:  

i almost hit a dude in my M3, i swerved, pulled over c-walked, then took a selfie.

proceeded to go home do pushups and smash my next door neighbor that looks like jennifer lawrence. :nthat:
While you were typing this did you think anyone would believe you? :lol: :smh:

pretty sure it's a shop though.

well that's what SGP was saying when we were spamming his FB with it at least :lol:

i almost hit a dude in my M3, i swerved, pulled over c-walked, then took a selfie.

proceeded to go home do pushups and smash my next door neighbor that looks like jennifer lawrence. 
nthat.gif
While you were typing this did you think anyone would believe you?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

i wrote my series of events in typical NT fashion...

Last edited:
:rofl: I kno it isn't NT specific slang because I've only seen it used about 3 pages ago. I hope y'all don't roll wit it
I'll stick too suspect :lol:

Anyway, drake is terry cloth but he is talented. Sometimes I catch myself saying a hook or two. But he shouldn't even be spoken in the same sentence as 2pac, maybe I'm just getting old, I find myself disagreeing with a lot of late 90s 00s baby's , and I was born in 89'

It is almost cringeworthy when I think of the shoe game today.

Last edited:
Man I still listen to Pac's music to this day. No Pac slander will be tolerated. His music is awesome. One of the most versatile rap musicians ever. His combination of storytelling and pain and emotion >>>>>

Btw his posthumous albums = His albums alive although it got just plain cringeworthy after Better Dayz. (Better Dayz was awesome)

Don't care how many jimmies I rustle with this, DMX is horrid as a rapper. He's a poor man's 2pac...very poor. A bunch of off the wall yelling man. Can't stand dude's music.

:lol: Somebody slap this dude. X came out the gate with 2 classics.

Pac went from studying acting & ballet, to becoming a back up dancer, then became "the voice of hood" thug rapper, went to jail got out & became suges puppet all in a 5 yr period :smh:

Never noticed my man 50 was wearing a Walt Frazier jersey in that gif :pimp:

My man Rocky indeed looked crazy in those pictures. :lol: @ That pic with Space Ghost coming back to light.

Why is it so Blasphemous to compare Drake to Pac musically? Drake makes some awesome music and is an A1 rapper. Makes some great musical decisions as far as sonics, melodies, and bar structure is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom