Staring at a chicks tramp stamp during reverse cowgirl >>>>>>>

Having a mirror near you and winking at yourself while hitting it >>>>

:lol:

Last edited:

1.42485_image.jpg

Nah, hitting her from the back,, then taking her arms & crossing them>>>

A big girl with wet P made me bust faster than any avg sized broad I ever had .......
Maybe it was bc I was going through a drought beforehand :lol:

900x900px-LL-3dcb6c2c_KanyeShrug1.jpeg

- when j cole comes on the radio I turn it down. ( figuratively and literally)

-When used correctly

Triple banderas >>>> jaguar fan

guilty....they are oversaturating him with these weak songs ....making me wanna dislike em

correct

1.42485_image.jpg

:rofl: mirrors are something else
anybody did that thing where when u stare at urself in the mirror for a while ur face starts to change shape/move

I did that last week for like 20 mins.

I was high as ****, though. I just kept saying **** like "You're the man bruh. You that *****, for real. It's our time. We bout to kill it out here. You a king, young Simba. The maker. The owner. Cream of the planet earth, and god of civilization!!! I went from old school Chevys to drop top Porches! You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces!!!! When I was 12, I went to hell for snuffin Jesus!!!"

And so on and so forth.

Felt good after.

Last edited:
I did that last week for like 20 mins.

I was high as ****, though. I just kept saying **** like "You're the man bruh. You that *****, for real. It's our time. We bout to kill it out here. You a king, young Simba. The maker. The owner. Cream of the planet earth, and god of civilization!!! I went from old school Chevys to drop top Porches! You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces!!!!"

And so on and so forth.

Felt good after.

I've never owned anything Sean john related. I had a few rocawear related items I believe, ond pair of g unit sneakers, but never no P Miller clothing. Never!!

I've never owned anything Sean john related. I had a few rocawear related items I believe, ond pair of g unit sneakers, but never no P Miller clothing. Never!!

:lol: I dont think I ever saw anyone but Master P wearing P Miller brand.

I did have a pair of Master Ps signature Converse though.... joints were :nthat:

what happened??? :nerd:

I'm prty sure I was blasted... I went in the bathroom to take a piss.. And after I washe my hands.. I think I was looking at something on my face... Then for whatever reason I started staring at myself in the eyes.. And after a while it felt like I was staring at someone else.

If in a bathroom you go piss right next to someone even though there is room for a urinal gap, you suspect.

If you wait to piss in a crowded bathroom even though one is open in the middle just to wait for a corner urinal, you suspect.

If you wait to piss in a crowded bathroom even though one is open in the middle just to wait for a corner urinal, you suspect.
I don't get this one. If I wait for a corner urinal I'm suspect but if I go in the middle between two guys I'm not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom