post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this one. If I wait for a corner urinal I'm suspect but if I go in the middle between two guys I'm not?
If there's space and you choose to stand by someone, suspect. If you don't have a choice so you choose to wait so no one can see your peepee, suspect

reebok_s_carter_sneakers.jpg

If you had a pair of these back in 2003/2004 you weren't ****
Fixed, those were trash any and every year.

I could never get behind S.carter, g units, and certainly not birdmans or p millers

Theres enough selection of Jordans and other Nike's not to be that lame.

I don't get this one. If I wait for a corner urinal I'm suspect but if I go in the middle between two guys I'm not?
If you don't have a choice so you choose to wait so no one can see your peepee, suspect
There's a whole lot of suspect men in the world then. I can literally remember the last 2 times someone actually took a piss right next to me instead of waiting. They happened like 4 years apart. One of those times the guy peeked over.......

If you don't have a choice so you choose to wait so no one can see your peepee, suspect
Ayo, so if I want to wait and don't want to pee between two guys I'm suspect, ok :lol:

I usually just go piss in a stall when only the middle urinal is open and when I think about it I don't like peeing right after a dude in an urinal either.

Aint even about seeing my penis, it's having that space to freely flow.

Last edited:
I go pee at whatever stall is open because I'm grow, know the "Up, Down or Straight ahead" rule, usually drunk and have to pee really badly in this situation.

No time to be insecure.

There's a whole lot of suspect men in the world then. I can literally remember the last 2 times someone actually took a piss right next to me instead of waiting. They happened like 4 years apart. One of those times the guy peeked over.......

You need to quit going to the bars with the rainbow lights bro lol

Derek Jeter is the G.O.A.T playboy and has the greatest celebrity smash list of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom