post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

While we're talking about Eddie...Trading Places > Coming to America.
Mmmmm... it's close, but I don't agree. I could see how you lean toward Trading Places though. It seemed less polished than Coming to America and Jamie Lee Curtis
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
had me about to break the VCR with the overuse of slow mo/tracking, rewind and pause.
laugh.gif

She was looking too damn sexy when she popped them thangs out. My little heart was having trouble back then.

But what about Boomerang? Come on now. Martin and Eddie together for the first time? That movie is a classic in my book. "Somethings wrong with the twi-ZAAAAAT!"
laugh.gif

Sidenote: how was everyone in the office building black?
roll.gif
I still laugh, but get that pride at the same time. My people seemed to be more united at that time. *shrugs
Awww come on Marcus, first the Fat Boys break up and now this  
laugh.gif

Chappelle show buries SNL humor wise.
The second season, yes.

But the Chappelle show is highly overrated
Wow. I respect you for having that opinion, but you on one for that. 

bro... Make his post make sense to me b/c I thought that's what you were supposed to do in a biographical film..

Also.. Unpopular on nt

Koudie from Brooklyn... That whole smiley face, extra lettttters shtick is wearing thin....

Dude types like a 12 year old girl.... And I can't understand why NTers support it.

And I know I'll be labeled as a hater... And he'll retort with some all over the place message that talks about staying fresh

BRUH.

You got the juice now.

bro... Make his post make sense to me b/c I thought that's what you were supposed to do in a biographical film..

Also.. Unpopular on nt

Koudie from Brooklyn... That whole smiley face, extra lettttters shtick is wearing thin....

Dude types like a 12 year old girl.... And I can't understand why NTers support it.

And I know I'll be labeled as a hater... And he'll retort with some all over the place message that talks about staying fresh
while I do agree with you, it ain't too much different than when you tried to put -mb on the end of everything

usually posting gimmicks are corny no matter how they come

Last edited:
the DC height restriction needs to go...or at the very least keep them around downtown...

...it is a contributing factor for the very high rental market in the District...

...people need to let go of DC being the "American Paris" and stop worrying about such silly things as aesthetics...

...East of the river communities would be benefited by denser living environments.

I think that Chris Bosh acting suspect all the time is an ultimate troll on his part dat boy aint sweet he's got a wife and kids.

He's just being a troll

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa He is

Incognito Jimmie Rustling activated 

(Saying he's trolling while i'm actually trolling DAT INCEPTION TROLL)

Last edited:
I think that Chris Bosh acting suspect all the time is an ultimate troll on his part dat boy aint sweet he's got a wife and kids.

He's just being a troll

I saw your trollception, but I am actually pretty sure that this is the case :lol:

Like, I'm 90% sure that he just clowns around like that for laughs. He and the rest of the team DEFINITELY watch clips of his zestiness in the locker room.

Last edited:
Hakeem is the greatest overall center of all time
Scorpion is the greatest fighting character ever
Ray Allen's work ethic is among the greatest of all athletes
Kobe = MJ without Pippen

Denzel Washington is one of the GOATs but 

Sometimes it feels like he plays the same character in every movie.

I enjoy calling him Terrence Coward. And I won't stop.

Lol do as you please bro. Me thinking its a lame practice shouldn't deter you. What did Terrance do? :lol:

Yo i cant watch boomerang. Robin Givens stomped on homies heart and walked. Plus that other dude got done dirty with/by halle berry. Cant do it man.

I know what you mean but homie was actin lame with Halle..Marcus should of asked his boy first...I thought dude was gonna come out n say he was gay during the movie

Wait what? Dude was gay? One way or another Halle and Eddie both went hard on that dude. He should have definitely asked if his boy was alright with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom