post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
denzel gets shot in the shoulder area and doesnt show any signs of pain in pretty much every movie he is in

its like how will smith always has at least one scene where hes sprinting

I believe Beyonce is the bigger star in her household and Jay-Z should of taken her last name because she's one of two reasons why Jay is still poppin in these streets.
Jiggga held ya down 6 summers man; damn where's the love?

Last edited:
I can't cosign the Koudie hate. Dude is a positive kat. Gotta love the gems he drops.

Son told shorty he'd model for baby gap. Tears were shed, bruh. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mark Jackson was the greatest basketball announcer ever. Dude combined bball IQ and entertainment to create an enjoyable broadcast.
Madden/Summerall equal the greatest announce team of all time

Last edited:
I keep thinkin bout dat scene in 2 pistols where he gets shot and starts laughing

:rofl:

Last edited:
Taylor Swift is terrible and each song sounds like the last.
The new "sneaker heads" look like your stereotypical nerd you'd most likely see at comic con.
iPhone > Android
COD was once great but the rehashing of the same game got old quickly; they should release one every couple of years like GTA to maintain a sense of nostalgia.
Soccer > every sport in the world.
Weed is overrated.
I can honestly say I've never gotten into a TV series. EVER.
Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocaina Of Time are the two best games ever made!
Staying in and cooking with your girl > going out to eat.
Reality tv is absolutely terrible and adds nothing but more gossip to those who like others business more than theirs.
The world does not owe anyone anything.
People will make up excuses for why they can't do something or why they aren't in a certain position rather than actually saying it's because someone works hard or does a better job than them.
College degrees are overrated; there are many people with degrees yet so few have any knowledge of anything. I don't need a degree, I need an education.
Money does not equal happiness.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is the greatest video game EVER.

Beyonce worship is disturbing.

MMA is awesome to watch and WAY more technical than the average Joe thinks.

MF Doom is extremely UNDERATED. He'll remain so as long as he treats his fans the way he does.

Kevin Hart isn't FUNNY and never has been.

Twitter is a dumpster fire.

Reality shows are ruining American social conciseness and reinforcing stereotypes, be it racial or otherwise.

Ali wasn't the greatest boxer of all time. If Cuss D'Amato doesn't pass away Mike would have easily claimed that crown without question.

Scandal is trash.

Selena Gomez is NOT attractive.

Tyler Perry is a horrible film maker.

This generations males worship wh*res....and females do the same.

Teenage males are the most annoying and petty people to be around on earth.

Chick Hearn was the greatest sports announcer of all time.

Being feminine is being pushed by the mainstream media to make a more docile society.

Ratchet music is celebrated to suppress thought among citizens.

What's going on in Detroit will be coming to a city near you VERY soon.

Marvin Gaye is the GOAT.

Bob Marley was murdered.

Last edited:
Pink's Hot Dogs is TRASH. Based on what people from LA have said, it's supposed to be crack in food form, but it's nothing special at all. It's just a regular hot dog with excessive chili which makes the whole thing soggy :x

The overt amount of genetically modified food speeds up the hair loss process as well as causing a plethora of unrelated health problems.

Women are far more sexual than men and are becoming the new "males" in society in a multitude of ways.

80% of rap music is pure struggle. Makes me cringe calling some people rap musicians.

Most people can't be having fun at clubs. Its so boring the majority of the time.

Married women cheat more than girlfriends.

Songwriting and true melody in hiphop have given way to the ratchet sound.

The Warriors and Damian Lillard are very underrated

Twitter unfortunately is everything. All forms of entertainment are broken through there, and its only getting bigger.

Twitter and YouTube are the new record labels

Radio is becoming extinct

LA >>>>

Fake Dre Beats are just as good as the real ones and I can and have proven it.

Michael jordan was severely underrated as a Wizard

PS4 is mad weak.

How you get rid of all the multimedia features of the PS3?

mean.gif

Can't personalize the dashboard? 

anyone with a Macbook and a Wi-Fi connection can become a DJ, calm your *** down when I say I won't listen to your garbage

Maaaan ive been to so many "shows" where im 80% sure dudes was just playin s*** on a mac and pretending to mix lol.
And not just djs but electronic artistz and dem chillwave dudes.

Last edited:

Maaaan ive been to so many "shows" where im 80% sure dudes was just playin s*** on a mac and pretending to mix lol.

these dudes are loop artist. nothing more. These dudes couldn't play a scale or describe timing if their life depended on it.

and what's with these dubsteps dudes redefining trap music?

just because you sample hip hop vocals use hi hats in 1/16 notes + does not make a song trap.

If that's the case, a lot of Prince's stuff and other synthesizer music from the 80's is trap music as well.

808 is a drum machine.

Not the "boom" sound only.

Last edited:

roll.gif

these dudes are loop artist. nothing more. These dudes couldn't play a scale or describe timing if their life depended on it.
This is dedicated to the guy who said Harry Fraud was killing every producer in the game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom