post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you ....rolling with security and entourage in CALI! After Tupac was murdered... They aint even have a BB gun or pocket knife for protection

All shots hit Christopher Wallace, LAPD, Bad Boy Records, and Rap-A-Lot records all got dirty hands. Why you think Uncle Murda told Diddy to let the cat out the bag?

:frown: I know bro, I know. I think their was a Hot 97 interview with the lox slandering puffy and puff came on the phone to check them and jada made reference to it ... :frown:

:nerd: we might be talking to much bro...

Last edited:
frown.gif
I know bro, I know. I think their was a Hot 97 interview with the lox slandering puffy and puff came on the phone to check them and jada made reference to it ...
frown.gif

nerd.gif
we might be talking to much bro...
nerd.gif

I've always heard E-40's name brought up too when people talk about BIG's murder. Supposedly he had a price on his head...

I've always heard E-40's name brought up too when people talk about BIG's murder. Supposedly he had a price on his head...
40 recounted a time when Biggie had a talk with a Canadian magazine and reportedly ranked the Bay Area general a "zero" on a 1-10 rap scale.

When word got back to 40, he confronted Biggie, who happened to be in Sacramento for a show. "I got on the phone with dude and I was like, 'I didn't know you felt like that,'" he recalled. He said Big denied the verbal slight and the misunderstanding got settled right then and there. "To make a long story short, I got him home safe, got him back to the hotel safe," 40 said. 

The Sick Wit It Records founder then emphasized that he had nothing to do with Biggie performing in Northern California at the same time 40's crew was plotting on the New Yorker.

"I didn't book that concert, that's the main thing I want to say," the 46-year-old entrepreneur made clear. "But the s--t that went down as far as my folks on his head? They was, and I called it off."   

Yall dudes calling emoticons emojis is pretty fruity.
Howard would of made a better war machine.
Terrance Howards is one of the lamer black actors around.

Strongly disagree.

He's lame in just about almost everything he's in.

Last edited:
E-40 almost had BIG took out during a visit to Cali. BIG had a concert in Cali. Not many people showed up. The crowd that was there threw change while they performed and made threats. When BIG and his crew were leaving, some of E-40 goons walked up ready to make the move. But one of BIGs associates felt BIG and 40 should talk. A goon called 40, he and BIG talked, 40 told the goons to let BIG go. And from my understanding the goons were upset about that and really wanted to take BIG out.

This was all because BIG said E-40 was whack in a interview. Let me know a lot about E-40 lol. Some of these rap dudes are for real.

Puff knows who killed BIG
How you ....rolling with security and entourage in CALI! After Tupac was murdered... They aint even have a BB gun or pocket knife for protection

All shots hit Christopher Wallace, LAPD, Bad Boy Records, and Rap-A-Lot records all got dirty hands. Why you think Uncle Murda told Diddy to let the cat out the bag?
Probably cuz Uncle Murda was victim to a few power sessions.

That's a lie, he didn't. However, Suge had BIG killed though.

a woman not too long ago came out and told the entire story.
Wasn't that woman Suges ex or something? Think I read something about that somewhere.

I agree with Charles Woodson, Tom Brady owes him everything.

Didn't Pac get gunned down by the dude he jumped before the fight?

Makes the most sense to me.

And he was being investigated and ended up in someone's dumpster.

Too logical tho.

Serious question... why would puff want his golden goose dead?

Power and money. Look how much money Puff has made since BIGs death, a lot of it off BIGs music. Look at the position he has gained, not only in the Hip-Hop culture.

Also the rights to his music. I know puff breaks BIG's mom off an allowance which is a small price to pay for pretty much the rights to BIGs whole catalogue. Long story short BIG was an illuminati sacrifice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom