POST YOUR UNPOPULAR SNEAKER OPINIONS

Only J's that aren't trash are III-VI and XII.

Patent leather doesn't belong anywhere near a sneaker.

"shoe game" been played since '06 when JB realized they could release substandard quality, horrible colorways, up prices, and still sellout. Jakes on ya'll.

I REALLY like the XV.
esp the first color...they remind me of a star destroyer.
If jordan played in them they would have been monumental
I think it's still ahead of its time.

Last edited:
I REALLY like the XV.
esp the first color...they remind me of a star destroyer.
If jordan played in them they would have been monumental
I think it's still ahead of its time.
maaaaaaaaaan if a lot of shoes didn't say, Nike or Jordan on it, all of you would call them trash. Especially the XV.  We got sketchers now biting designs off nike, but ya'll don't like em because they're sketchers... (oh but Nike has technology in their shoes? Shut up.)  Lunar grands are cole-haans but the sketchers joints look exactly like em.

i have never bought a pair of sketchers, i'm just saying, trash shoes are trash shoes regardless of name brand.

Last edited:
11s are overrated and they were the GOAT at one point, but hype kills

1s are the greatest, then 4s, then whatever i find good

retro + colorways ain't as great after they retroed the XIVs back in 06

spizikes are legit except for a few colorways
I agree with these. Some pretty good points in this thread also.

I liked camping out for my Jordans.

I got to see a lot of heat, meet some cool cats, and spend time with friends. That was in high school though, I had nothing better to do really.

Yeah I agree with you on the *****ing about the quality. But the only thing quality wise that i'm concerned about is paint cracking/chipping. That should never ever ever happen after a few wears

So you're not allowed to say the leather on the upper is trash? :lol:

people complaining about qaulity before the shoe comes out are lame.

flyknit's should go for roshe prices cause no matter what its still a shoe made out of yarn.

it boggles my mind how somepeople keep a shoe DS for years at a time. 3lab5's were wack  & these were the sleeper shoe of the yearView media item 698618
out of the seven pair of various 1s I own, this is probably one of my favorites. I hate mash ups for the most part, but these were done perfectly

Nelly's "Stepped On My J's" was just a 5 minute commercial for JB

That song/video IMO was the cause of all this crazy hype that currently happens with every Jordan retro release.

Jordans have been and are cheesy as hell at this point. Back when I was into j's the 1s were terrible now they are the only jordans I would purchase

2009 SpaceJam retros are complete garbage.

People hate the 2008 CDP but for some reason they give the 2009 SJs a pass even though they were both made from the same terrible pointy toed mold/last. :x

2009 SpaceJam retros are complete garbage.

People hate the 2008 CDP but for some reason they give the 2009 SJs a pass even though they were both made from the same terrible pointy toed mold/last. :x

Both crap, but CDP's were worse because of the 23 peeling off.

nike's greatest product

nike_presto_footlocker.jpg

"You're not allowed to wear any shoes ever because its impossible for you to genuinely like them"

"You weren't wearing Asics when they first came to market? Why you wearing them now?"

"If you can't write a dissertation on a pair of J's then you can't wear them"

Nobody " urban" was wearing vans before The Pack
"You wearing white boy shoes" if its not anything Jordan related....

Back
Top Bottom