Post your Vans vol 2?

Vans have been doin big things lately. More and more of my pickups are Vans. There are the occasional Jordan pick-ups like the Aqua 8's. Other than that JB is making garbage right about now. I cant see myself spending 175.00 on some Spizikes when I can get 2 or 3 pair of Vans for that price. Not to mention Spizikes are disgusting

Posted in the pick ups section even though i have had them since july or aug. am gonna post other vans i have mostly skated or just trashed but whatever my favorite brand.

Long time listener first time caller
LURKING SINCE: 2001

also looking for the navy era wtaps 9.5 if they are still floating around somewhere.

Man those w)taps are nice I need to get me some of those, sz 9 anyone :nerd:
nerd.gif

Also been looking for some Half Cabs :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

^^^^ soon :tongue:
tongue.gif

dom, wattup bro! don't get me wrong, i love jordans! old jordans that is. i still have my old jordans (collecting dust :lol:
laugh.gif
). for the most part.... jb has been putting up weaksauce designs for the past couple of years now (with a couple of exceptions). vans got my money for the rest of 07-08' :wink:
wink.gif
can't wait for the mountain edition lx's and half cabs :tongue:
tongue.gif

I was ridiculously loyal to JB until earlier this year when i finally saw the light.
Although I'm only feeling the classic Vans models....their collabos, colorways and avalability really have drawn me in.
Dope shoes.
Keep it up Vans.
The World Is Mine

I said this in the WDYWT thread, but I'm going to say it here also. I absolutely need DQM Chukkas! I've been searching for a 9 for ages now. Somebody please point me in the right direction haha.
Smile

Anyone know where I can find some Syndicate Chucka's?

There's a thousand you's, there's only one of me​

Quote:
Wait I might be slow but when did the black w) taps drop ?

They are samples i got from the vans rep over the summer..might be willing to trade.

Heres all the Vans that I have left.

Syndicate old skool

f5czr6.jpg

Active half cab

538ehg.jpg

Supreme sk8 hi

2euh3dd.jpg

Supreme half cab

212ub0o.jpg

Supreme old skool

5znl8x.jpg

Syndicate Rad authentics

ornf28.jpg

Syndicate W)taps era

1z20qpl.jpg

Prison issue

9azl83.jpg

Syndicate ballistic sk8 hi

o86jxi.jpg

Syndicate hemp half cab

a46ftd.jpg

Marc Jacobs old skool

1kehd.jpg

^ The Nordstrom Rack stores in my area has all Vans (Highs, Lows, Chukkas, etc.) for (19.99 - 29.99)... They had the Vaya Con Dios slip-ons and the highs... They also had the Vans x Loomstate highs for 29.99 as well.... Didn't have my size though...

Back
Top Bottom